Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg a 2 part series on the spanish channel. . .

So clips of Ultra and WMC were played. . .but. . .

To wrap it up: ~because im steaming~

-They only interviewed people on drugs. . .and not one moron had the nerve to say its for the music. . ."I come here to take the drugs and feel good". . .

-Random doctors saying raves are all about drugs

::one even goes undercover and to quote "I have never seen a rave without drugs and its never going to happen because when the doors open the drugs enter. . ."::

-Random Xrays of a guy called "Joe" who's brain is almost fried from X and X only. . ."yeah i took about 8 pills a night and now i cant remember anything, its a normal thing for kids to do". . .

-Tommorows part 2 will be speaking with the Mayor of Miami or whatever to hear his opinion and to find out how these "raves" can be SHUT DOWN

. . .im absolutely speechless at the disgusting display of what these parties are all about by the media. . . ::jawdrop::

::great now my fathers talking shit. . .:: :blown:

All i gotta say is:

Don't judge a rekkid by it's sleeve ;)

and

People will believe what they want to believe, but we've been to the mountain and we've seen the elephant... so as far as i'm concered the media can go to hell

MOFONGO!!!!!!!!

cmon, you know that was the whole point. the people are going in there with the preconceived notion that there all crackheads and thats what they are going to look for. if you were going to try to prove that pubs are full of drunks would you interview the designated drivers? nope, all the media is biased and thats the way it always will be.

Florida is one fucked up place man when it comes to parties and clubbing. they keep trying to use the Crackhouse clause on the clubs down there because they say they harbor drugs and illegal activity , and due to this clause they can be shut down forever..fuckin fucked up if u ask me