Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a CEEOTTER'S review of the weekend and temps

Ok I'll give my quick review since sometimes mine is different b/c I am sober but not always....

FRIDAY----SPICY"S went for a couple of drinks ya right. I was JBR'd before midnight. Cody had is after rehearsel dinner party there as well lots of in the biz faces and locals.

SATURDAY---TEMPS

You know how the old song goes OH WHAT A NIGHT.......yes it was quite a night. iwas a huge fan of how Denny played. Nice mix of vocals and hard stuff. Nice intro to Memorial Day when he will turn it all the way up. loved meeting everyone. Tyco the shots have just begun and my new partner likes shots too:eek:

Joel thanks for letting me and JBR have a HUGE list it was like a welcome home present. Clubangel we must get Tempkid to do many more shots. I met lots of people from the board it was great. ADV TEO T thanks for hanging. Citygirlnik 007 thanks for the moet. Jarmenio nice to hanging w/ ya again.

No place like home...

Cody was out for his last night of unmarried life---and we were all trying to get him home since everyone of his weding left early b/c of his wedding the next day--how was it you were the last to leave????

SUNDAY---WEDDING OF THE YEAR

Keith and Karen---absolutely breathtaking was his bride , mjm that was the best best man speech ever.

Lots of drinks lots of food and great music. Congrats my friend and lots of luck and happiness.

I had one tough day at work today b/c of you!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

lots of napkins being thrown all over down here... but they don't have the ceeotter technique.... :D

you can give tyco or brian1500 my share of the napkins to toss:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sweetumzz

ceotter, i went to temps for the first time sat night? what bar are you at? i heard so many wonderful things about your shotsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

so whats your first time review?

back bar, on left before bathrooms by the way.... or look for napkins in the air. sorta like smoke signals.... temps style

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Thanks Saleen. Just want I need.

:D :D :D

make me proud little grasshopper....

Originally posted by saleen351

lots of napkins being thrown all over down here... but they don't have the ceeotter technique.... :D

you can give tyco or brian1500 my share of the napkins to toss:D

I missed Saturday, but Memorial has yet to arrive so!!!!!!!!

You can't miss the Otter's bar, that's where all the fun is:D

Originally posted by ceeotter

SUNDAY---WEDDING OF THE YEAR

Keith and Karen---absolutely breathtaking was his bride , mjm that was the best best man speech ever.

Lots of drinks lots of food and great music. Congrats my friend and lots of luck and happiness.

I had one tough day at work today b/c of you!!!!!!

Karen did look unreal, and Mark, that was one of the best "Best man Speech's i have ever heard...Nice job..Keith/Cody.. Good luck my friend and thanks for sharing a special day with us..

Originally posted by tyco

ceotter I am with you on that...........the shots have only just begun...........:cool:

saleen the napkins will be tossed all summer long...........

:D

And I will be taking advantage of the shots...just had to be good this past Saturday!!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

And I will be taking advantage of the shots...just had to be good this past Saturday!!

:)

well thank god!!!

I don't think I could put up with such behavior all summer long.............you're getting it twice as bad when you come back to real life girl...........;)

Originally posted by tyco

well thank god!!!

I don't think I could put up with such behavior all summer long.............you're getting it twice as bad when you come back to real life girl...........;)

LOL...if you would have seen me a few weeks ago you would understand!!

Don't worry..my will power doesn't last for long....my return to shots will be May 17th...wanna go shot for shot with me??..hehehee ;)

SATURDAY---TEMPS

You know how the old song goes OH WHAT A NIGHT.......yes it was quite a night. iwas a huge fan of how Denny played. Nice mix of vocals and hard stuff. Nice intro to Memorial Day when he will turn it all the way up. loved meeting everyone. Tyco the shots have just begun and my new partner likes shots too:eek:

Joel thanks for letting me and JBR have a HUGE list it was like a welcome home present. Clubangel we must get Tempkid to do many more shots. I met lots of people from the board it was great. ADV TEO T thanks for hanging. Citygirlnik 007 thanks for the moet. Jarmenio nice to hanging w/ ya again.

No place like home...

Cody was out for his last night of unmarried life---and we were all trying to get him home since everyone of his weding left early b/c of his wedding the next day--how was it you were the last to leave????

CEEOTTER... Those of us who know, know... you know!!!

I behaved w/ the napkins Saleen but Joel said if i bring my own I can throw them:D

So everyone bring a different color and when Denny drops relentless on memorial Day we will throe them together!!!

sweetums shots await you.

spygirl where where you????

who is in for some shots and lots of fun this Sat w/ Richie?????

I behaved w/ the napkins Saleen but Joel said if i bring my own I can throw them:D

So everyone bring a different color and when Denny drops relentless on memorial Day we will throe them together!!!

sweetums shots await you.

spygirl where where you????

who is in for some shots and lots of fun this Sat w/ Richie?????

I was in PA till late...... Don't worry I won't be missing Memorial Day..:D

And who's the lucky soul that gets to clean them all up??????

:laugh2: JOEL!!!!!:laugh2: