Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Club Planet

I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERY MEMBER ON THIS WHOLE FUCKING WEBSITE KNOW:

Wow... From reading your previous posts, I realized that you had issues... But until reading this one, I had no idea how deep disturbed you were. You should seek some help from a trained professional. :(

NOTALLTHERE - AS A CONCERNED CITIZEN I MUST INTERVENE ! I REALLY THINK YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE .. MY SUGGESTION FOR YOU IS TO STOP WASTING COUNTLESS HOURS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD ( IT IS OBVIOUSLY WORSENING YOUR CONDITION ) AND USE THE BENEFITS OF THE INTERNET TO FIND A GOOD PSYCHATRIST IN YOUR AREA WHO CAN GIVE YOU THE PROPER TREATMENT AND MEDICATION .I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jennijugs

NOTALLTHERE - AS A CONCERNED CITIZEN I MUST INTERVENE ! I REALLY THINK YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE .. MY SUGGESTION FOR YOU IS TO STOP WASTING COUNTLESS HOURS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD ( IT IS OBVIOUSLY WORSENING YOUR CONDITION ) AND USE THE BENEFITS OF THE INTERNET TO FIND A GOOD PSYCHATRIST IN YOUR AREA WHO CAN GIVE YOU THE PROPER TREATMENT AND MEDICATION .I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol....You might be right on.....

Originally posted by kettleone4me

its so funny how he gets a rise out of some people, i think these are the people who need to see someone, letting a damn message board get to them so much, where is saleen

This is so true, people take him to seriously:laugh:

So why don't you do all of us the favor and drop dead!!! No one gives a shit about you!! I personally enjoyed our little mud slingfest last week. It is to bad I had to teach you a lesson!! If you are going to try to attack me, get some skills. I hear sin will be holding classes this summer at Tempts. Maybe you can buy yourself a clue?? Then again, maybe not!!

It is so funny how as soon as a guy gets ripped on they go right to the fat and dyke jokes. Is that all you have?? Get some new material!

Originally posted by queenbitch

So why don't you do all of us the favor and drop dead!!! No one gives a shit about you!! I personally enjoyed our little mud slingfest last week. It is to bad I had to teach you a lesson!! If you are going to try to attack me, get some skills. I hear sin will be holding classes this summer at Tempts. Maybe you can buy yourself a clue?? Then again, maybe not!!

It is so funny how as soon as a guy gets ripped on they go right to the fat and dyke jokes. Is that all you have?? Get some new material!

Ok hun go eat some more cake

Originally posted by notallthere

I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERY MEMBER ON THIS WHOLE FUCKING WEBSITE KNOW:

I HATE EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU

YOU ARE ALL MY ENEMIES I HATE YOU AND YOU HATE ME!!!

I HATE YOU COCK SUCKERS SO MUCH MY HEAD IS GOING EXPLODE!!

...Hey, we should definitley plan a meetup...i would love to meet you. You sound like such a COOL guy:laugh: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Are you angry about something?

No, i wouldn't say angry neccesarily...just a bit disturbed that such lowlife trash actually exists. "Cuntball"...now thats a very original term:D