Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Nights of RICHIE RYDELL & MERGE VIP GIVAWAY @ METRO

Hey everyone, i wanted to let everyone know that this week at metro lounge we are doing 2 MERGE vip givaways......BOTH WITH RICHIE RYDELL

METRO THURSDAY - this week Richie rydell in his first thursday night appearance. (The friday metro party will be moving to thursday at metro in the summer with Richie Rydell starting every thursday after mem. day.SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!) cOME SEE HIM THIS THURSDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME.

first 300 people recieve a MERGE vip card.(yes the actual card,no vouchers, no gimmicks, no hassles).

plus its the $500 thong contest (c'mon guys its a college:D )

This Friday @METRO LOUNGE-

Read this carefully.......

EVERYONE WHO ENTERS,YES,..... EVERYONE ,WHO ENTERS METRO LOUNGE BEFORE 12 O'CLOCK THIS FRIDAY WILL RECIECE A MERGE 2002 VIP CARD. ......NO VOUCHERS....NO GIMMICKS...NO HASSLES.....MERGE VIP CARD AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN THE DOOR

MUSIC BY: RICHIE RYDELL:

See everyone this weekend!

Originally posted by ml2k1

METRO THURSDAY - this week Richie rydell in his first thursday night appearance. (The friday metro party will be moving to thursday at metro in the summer with Richie Rydell starting every thursday after mem. day.SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!) cOME SEE HIM THIS THURSDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I just found my new thursday spot. I hope Richie has some bombs ready for Memorial Day weekend. He told me he has a lot of things in the works. Definitely a great move putting RR there on thursdays.

Originally posted by ml2k1

plus its the $500 thong contest (c'mon guys its a college:D )

George I heard you are going to be a contestant in this? Can you verify these rumors?

Cant wait for this thursday.

Dj danfury - who told you i was entering the contest? Shhhhh dont tell anyone, they might think its fixed

clubgirl - glad to see you are making an appearance, its about time!

uncle buc - as far as mem. day......I AM COMING STRONG:eek: