Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Official* STEVE LAWLER Rollcall. . .5/4/02

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a great idea :idea:. How about a CP bar crawl with only guys. Wouldn't that be cool?? ;) ;) Hahahaha. A huge drinkfest really isn't a bad idea. Someone convince me that its worth going to Lawler because my liver is crying for some activity.

Originally posted by roha3000

I have a great idea :idea:. How about a CP bar crawl with only guys. Wouldn't that be cool?? ;) ;) Hahahaha. A huge drinkfest really isn't a bad idea. Someone convince me that its worth going to Lawler because my liver is crying for some activity.

haha it should be a bar crawl with clams and sausage;)....

BTW, a drinkfest is in the works and you know that I can house you anyday :tongue: So get your ass to Lawler and stop being a whiny biatch!

Originally posted by fierydesire

haha it should be a bar crawl with clams and sausage;)....

BTW, a drinkfest is in the works and you know that I can house you anyday :tongue: So get your ass to Lawler and stop being a whiny biatch!

Um...excuse me, I do recall you leaving your unfinished drink on the Bar at Bar None complaining that any more and you would puke. I also remember pounding a few more pint size mixed drinks at the next bar while you sat around looking D-RUNK. You really don't want to a start a drinking challenge with me. You will end up hurting yourself. ;)

Oh, and yes, I too prefer a little clam with my sausage. :D

since i didnt make it to howells cause of my idiotic friend (getting into a car accident while drunk, shes fine) I will definitly be at this event...I iwll be out of service on may 9....shit the tonsills are getting removed...ahhhhh:eek:

I!

Originally posted by clubkat

Only a Tuesday and what???

::say something and ill scratch you:: catsmiley.gif

looks like we need a little light in our lives right about now cp. . .so if your "sooo there" and bringing your crazy outfit along for a ride. . .

say I! icon14.gif

Guest gabo

bar crawlâ„¢ ehh... well it has been trademarked... youll be hearing from my lawyer!

I am going to make a another bar crawl in june sometime.or end of may.

Um...excuse me, I do recall you leaving your unfinished drink on the Bar at Bar None complaining that any more and you would puke. I also remember pounding a few more pint size mixed drinks at the next bar while you sat around looking D-RUNK. You really don't want to a start a drinking challenge with me. You will end up hurting yourself.

Oh, and yes, I too prefer a little clam with my sausage.

sure:rolleyes: I wasnt even at the other place long enough to drink...I was busy with gabo and clubkat doing some other things :licker:...haha I wasn't that drunk fool...and my drink was unfinished cause you asses wanted to leave :rolleyes: drinking challenge has begun fool :drunk: hurting myself....sure:laugh: so clam and sausage it is then;)

btw, twilo..I was wondering where you were chica, I'm glad everything is ok, but your ass better be there for lawler

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

sup woman...havent seen u since u watched me hump a porsche..is there anything happening before this?? meetup? crawl? fest?

we will talk babes...call me if anything and I'll let ya know;)....but you better definitely be cumin....:licker:

Originally posted by fierydesire

we will talk babes...call me if anything and I'll let ya know;)....but you better definitely be cumin....:licker:

ill b there 100000%..considerin the fact that if i dont go ill have solbeam talkin ish for the next week...jon's gona tell me to go play with myself on a Sat night like he did last week when i missed the barcrawl..and Jay is just goan call me a bitch ass homo...so i have no choice...ill b there ..all hockkkked up on nyquil redbull n vodka..mmm....

Originally posted by solbeam

just returning the favor...remember parking in front of my house when I didn't want to come out......payback's a bitch

no...u mean hangin out the passenger side window of Dre's car and scarin the shit out of u ...or do u mean staking ur house out with a car full o' brownies and snapple ...or do u mean dre deliberating as whether to piss on ur moms car or his own....fuckin great night!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ill b there 100000%..considerin the fact that if i dont go ill have solbeam talkin ish for the next week...jon's gona tell me to go play with myself on a Sat night like he did last week when i missed the barcrawl..and Jay is just goan call me a bitch ass homo...so i have no choice...ill b there ..all hockkkked up on nyquil redbull n vodka..mmm....

just feel better #1...then call me for details and what not....

cause there has to be a pre-game ritual;)

lol...okay everyone...

Z~how shall we comemmorate this event? ;) Maybe cintron will help us with ideas...

Ron~you have to come...actually nm if you don't I can rub it in your face that you missed an awesome time...:D

Marci~yes you're welcome IF you promise to behave...sushi is doable too but might be too much excitement for one day!! :D

Talk to everyone soon...anyone else that needs my addy again PM me today or later in the week ;)

hot wet dark skin, chocolate syrup dripping, licked off...

okay now that i have your attention. To commemorate the event i'm going in a costume. God knows if i'll have it finished in time but i'm sure as hell going to try. I'm hitting up the fabric store, army navy store and spencer gifts to get what i need. Perhaps i'll sacrifice a pig around a fire in the back, ripping it's throat out with my bare hands and painting my body with the sweet oozing blood...

haha well i doubt the doormen @ Vinyl would let me in if i did that.

Everybody can find their own way to welcome Steve back to NYC. I've already got mine, and my other warriors will join me. To say the least there are enough of them to form our own tribe.

:) it's not a sight to be missed.

Regina i'll be stoppin' by your place. I already have a friend who's coming with me who has dibs on painting my face... but i'm sure there are going to be lots of odds and ends you can work on, since i'm giong to bring a few other goodies to wear and use ;) No twister mat, dear. i'm sorry.

As for whoever made that comment about naked tribal people stomping around... well we're not gonna be naked, silly!

not totally anyway.

Though some of us may alter our costumes as the atmosphere dictates ;)

i'll write more later when i'm more energetic, but suffice to say bring yourselves, and let a demon get into you. :) it's fun.

well z u ain t gotta worry imma drag that bitch ass mofo ghost out so "sic an all" an yes i will be attendin gotta make up for missin it 2 wks in a row .oO(can u belive it) i promise i will be in rare form i guarantee!!!:grin3: but yeah hopefully i can bring out more ppl we ll see solbeam thanx for helpin me get that biatch to go its gonna be off the hook

ain t it saturday yet?!?!?!!?:mad:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

well z u ain t gotta worry imma drag that bitch ass mofo ghost out so "sic an all" an yes i will be attendin gotta make up for missin it 2 wks in a row .oO(can u belive it) i promise i will be in rare form i guarantee!!!:grin3: but yeah hopefully i can bring out more ppl we ll see solbeam thanx for helpin me get that biatch to go its gonna be off the hook

ain t it saturday yet?!?!?!!?:mad:

you better come whore!:tongue: don't ass out like last week:rolleyes: ;)