Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just back from Mexico

b-side

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by b-side

The Most Beautiful Women (per capita)

obviously you've never been to Staten island.... no place on earth has braods like S.I.

i also like chicks in Houston, 'cos the majority are Mexican or Mexican/American, but I had no idea there would hot chicks all over Houston...I also like chicks down in Miami, and chicks in DC, and chicks and NY, and chicks in LA, and chicks......:rolleyes::blown:

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

yes thank you vic for correcting yourself there in your second reply....yes i know us women can be really cute, sometimes furry, and some skin tones do resemble a yellowish shade, but do we honestly have to be referred to as chicks?:spin2:

I meant it ina good way :D ...a female friend of mine refers to all non-gay guys as 'mansluts', but no pun was intended when I said "chicks".... I see in ur profile ur a girl

brow.gif

lick4.gif

Staten Island? That is fuckin hilarious!!! I guess if you have a preference for fake blonde, dark roots, hairy lip Italian women then Staten Island is the bomb! I was in NY last weekend (Staten Island included) and I bet about 1/2 of the women I saw had to jump off the 3rd story to get into their size 12 jeans.

Even though NY and Miami come strong in the women department, Vegas blows both away.

Not even debatable!!!