Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Sexual positions do you hate?

Originally posted by iliana

Zlatang hates everything except taking it up the ass.

I dislike the spoon position...

what about you guys????

LOLLLOLLOLLOL

-iliana

:D

this comment almost makes me pity you....if only i had got pity for people like you!

i was ready to accept these lines as an extremely rude comment on the 'music-you-hate' board, but that you repeated them here, on your own thread, is really weird. hmm, was it you who claimed no one cared about me? advice: get a shrink and solve your obsessions elsewhere....:D

Originally posted by zlatang

this comment almost makes me pity you....if only i had got pity for people like you!

i was ready to accept these lines as an extremely rude comment on the 'music-you-hate' board, but that you repeated them here, on your own thread, is really weird. hmm, was it you who claimed no one cared about me? advice: get a shrink and solve your obsessions elsewhere....:D

You should pity yourself for getting fucked up the ass wihtout lubricant!

Ouch!!

-iliana

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i think you should hookup with rizzo. you two are perfect for each other.

iliana is quite a pathetic case....is rizzo also homophobic? at least he seems to look ok, and as for iliana, it usually happens that bitter creatures like her are not *charming*...hence the sex-issue: i bet she rarely has it...

Originally posted by zlatang

iliana is quite a pathetic case....is rizzo also homophobic? at least he seems to look ok, and as for iliana, it usually happens that bitter creatures like her are not *charming*...hence the sex-issue: i bet she rarely has it...

it would certainly explain her pent up frustration

iliana fuckin rules.

Nuff said.

As for you bigpieceofshit...you truly bring out the hidden homo in yer own self when try to fucking diss on people by calling them tranny whores when you dont even know them jerkoff.