Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moby's Area 2 Tour

lizard23

Diggers and Carl Cox woooohoooo!!!!!! If Tiesto is there instead of Choakenfold, thts an added bonus, but I'm happy with Digweed & Cox.

Why da fuck is it on a Sunday this year? I remember last year it was on a Friday...first and only time I ever got drunk from beer, then I still made it to Buzz afterwards for Christopher Lawrence...then I made it to the ER soon afterwards

Originally posted by wahoo

Tickets are on sale as of this morning. Looks fricking sick:

Moby, busta rhymes, david bowie, carl cox, john digweed. For some reason jones beach date dj tiesto and tim skinner...dc doesn't list it.

All that matters, nissan pavilion is the kick-off concert of the series..the first one so it should be mad fun!

http://www.mtv.com/bands/tourdates/area_two.jhtml

cox and digweed are enough

personally, i am not into massives, outdoor concerts, etc etc, where there's a ton (or even just several) of talent who only get maybe 2 hours each. i much prefer to see them in a club setting, i absolutely DETEST portapotties, and plus i tend to not remember sets very well if i've seen 3 or 4+dj's in 1 night/day/time

just my $0.02

Originally posted by MadamMillie

personally, i am not into massives, outdoor concerts, etc etc, where there's a ton (or even just several) of talent who only get maybe 2 hours each. i much prefer to see them in a club setting, i absolutely DETEST portapotties, and plus i tend to not remember sets very well if i've seen 3 or 4+dj's in 1 night/day/time

just my $0.02

It's at Nissan Pav. There are real bathrooms there.

Last year they had a tent. And it had the most amazing light show I've ever seen.

You could always just go into the tent when there is a DJ you want to see. And you can roam around outside for others.

Plus there's something nice and refreshing about drinking a beer outside.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's at Nissan Pav. There are real bathrooms there.

Last year they had a tent. And it had the most amazing light show I've ever seen.

You could always just go into the tent when there is a DJ you want to see. And you can roam around outside for others.

Plus there's something nice and refreshing about drinking a beer outside.

I'd hate to admit it, but I'm with shady...its like going to an outdoor concert, fresh air, grass, getting FUBAR outside, the smellof pot inthe air in the mountain fresh air..ahhhhhh!!!!......