Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Duces Wild

It looks like they tried to cast half of the Sopranos, and the other half semi-known Hollywood names in a movie, then just let them run around with no direction.

Even from the previews that acting looks AWFUL... how many Italian gangster-wannabe movies/TV shows are we going to have to see before the madness ends?!?!

Originally posted by cmb1975

I think it looks like a rip off of The Outsiders. And Im surprised to see an original outsider in Dueces Wild.

Mr. Dillon... its from the same maker of Basketball Diaries, which was a good movie though. but c'mon, how can u take a movie with the 'jackass guy' seriously??

another thing... are the duces a white boy gang, or were there just no other races back in the 60's?? :rolleyes:

i agree, these actors from the Sopranos are all going to end up being type-casted into Mafia/gangster related movies for the rest of their acting careers. whatever, i am sure it pays the bills for them.

deuces wild looks like a rip off of the new movie martin scorcese is coming out with, "the gangs of new york" with leonardo dicaprio. wait to see that movie. i'll probably take out deuces wild on video, but not pay to see it in the theatres.

poor matt dillon and baltazhar getty! they have to work next to frankie muniz and johnny knoxville?! give me a break. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cmb1975

The only Sopranos actor I saw in the trailor was Drea Matteo. Who else is in it?

the fat fbi agent skip from the sopranos is in it too, but the funny thing is that malcom in the middle is in it

Originally posted by amercali

the fat fbi agent skip from the sopranos is in it too, but the funny thing is that malcom in the middle is in it

I didnt notice him...but Big Pussy is in it too...as a priest!