Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So exactly how many people are there on this board?

fat0ny

The thought crossed my mind the other day as I was speaking to a friend of mine. She said that she felt kinda wierd about posting because soo many people read the site, but never actually post. Think about that for a second. I mean... we know the regulars: The pod's. and the mimi's and the shroomy's...(dont feel bad if i left anyone out.. I love all of you guys). but. really who else is out there. Watching us... reading over us... and getting up in our koolaid, when frankly, they dont even know the flavor. Over the next couple of weeks id like to try to catalog all the members and really figure out who you guys out there are. Stay tuned.

-fat0ny ssm

... and getting up in our koolaid, when frankly, they dont even know the flavor.

OMG! lololol:laugh: I thought only my lil thug kids in an all emotionally handicapped school said that! lol....what a trip! I'm glad to hear it somewher else....I think.....lol:confused: :tongue:

Originally posted by fat0ny

The thought crossed my mind the other day as I was speaking to a friend of mine. She said that she felt kinda wierd about posting because soo many people read the site, but never actually post. Think about that for a second. I mean... we know the regulars: The pod's. and the mimi's and the shroomy's...(dont feel bad if i left anyone out.. I love all of you guys). but. really who else is out there. Watching us... reading over us... and getting up in our koolaid, when frankly, they dont even know the flavor. Over the next couple of weeks id like to try to catalog all the members and really figure out who you guys out there are. Stay tuned.

-fat0ny ssm

Is there a multi-flavored kool-aid!? :rainbow:

Anthony- you are a trip!! :laugh:

Originally posted by raverdoll

hey! some of us just don't have that much time to spend replying...

i reply when i can, and don't care to at home, b/c it's so frustrating (dial-up) compared to work (T3)

:blank:

You have the time to read but not to reply... :confused:

-haha.. Monica.. if you were a flavor of kool aid.. pfft.. i have no ending for this so ill leave it up to the imagination of the readers.

-yeah.. whats that about.. you guys have time to pee, eat, crap, and read.. but not read, eat crap, then write?

Originally posted by raverdoll

hey! some of us just don't have that much time to spend replying...

i reply when i can, and don't care to at home, b/c it's so frustrating (dial-up) compared to work (T3)

:blank:

If my boss wasn't such a cheap bastard, I'd probably be posting 100 messages a day. I don't even * have* the Internet at work. I billed 6.5 hours of downtime today. That's how much I sit on my ass at work every day, doing nothing, pretending to be busy.