Clubplanet Nightlife Community

temps merge, 2 dj's, who will survive

a peice of my mind...for richie, denny, temps, merge

im tired of hearing about richie rydell...if hes going to give denny a go this summer. personally i could care less. plain and simple richie sucks...he sucks big time. he needs to learn tempo control first...and as for metro fridays, it sucks there too. i feel like i want to fight when im in that place listenin to that thing mixin wax (or at least trying to) i dotn even like denny. i think he needs to buy new records, cause relentless come on...if you still like this song you are wack yourself. keep pumpin your fists in the air like a dork on a pill with your jaw stickin out to the ceiling. some people just have no clue, yous really dont. ive been going out for a long time...have listened to alot of DJ's and let me tell you something, richie needs more work...ALOT OF WORK. he couldnt cut it in the city and i know this from word of mouf and from people in the industry. and rich if you read this GET YOUR SKILLS UP SON and SLOW THE F*CK DOWN!!!!

as for denny: you got the skills kid, you got the talent your mixing is on point. drop the garbage records and play some hot wax. not this jersey crap that you play. the records are old, get some new wax and spin that shit, leave the keys home and retire the tamperer cause the shit is just WACK!!!

as for temps: good atmosphere, good night to chill, my beef...guys...enough with the WAXING OF THE BROWS and STOP SHOPPING AT MANDEES WITH YOUR GIRLFREINDS. LOSEN UP THE CLOTHING AND THE SPIKES ARE JUST OUT OF CONTROL. YOUR GONNA POKE SOMEONES EYE OUT!!! and for the girls...keep the titties jumpin...

as for merge: petey petey..my short freind...got to get some lights up in that peice...i feel like im in a dungeon. as for your decision on the residency...bad move...you did something like this last year with covella and look what happened. he didnt last too long did he. i think this is going to be a long summer for you brotha, cause you can make some shitty decisions sometimes and you proved it again this summer...

to tell you the truth, do you know anything, or do you believe what you say you hear.

richie is a great dj,(personally i think so). you may not like him but thats cool, everybody respects peoples opinions, but yours is not an opinion, you are just bashing for no reason. you are trying to cause friction. richie can def. mix and who cares what the crowd does or acts, if they like the music and the crowd is there it makes the place, a good place to go, obviously.

denny is also a great dj, not my type of dj. because of the music he plays. but denny is def. a great dj.

your comments about both clubs are just a way for you to cause drama.

I wish I can respect your opinion, but what you wrote is not an opinion. you must be a dj, because i smell playahatin.

just enjoy the summer, because its going to be a great one.

i do beleive that denny is a better dj than richie. anyone can mix records thats the easy part. but you just cant drop bomb, after bomb after bomb...if he can just slow his tempo down...and play some records that arent from last year, then maybe hell have a good summer. but i think personaly people have been brain washed with some of the garbage that has been played between these 2 dj's. you got richie who is still rockin "beat it" for like 30 mins. :blown: come on now...get over it. and then you got denny who is still rockin relentess keys still. that song is how old. if i were to pick from the 2 deffinitly denny. richie needs some work. some of the stuff they have been playin is just garbage...and if you think that is good music...thats sad...:rolleyes:

Im sorry but I have to disagree with you on that. It's not about playing the latest songs. Its about keeping your crowd happy. Granted this DJs do play older songs some times, but it drives the crowd nuts and the crowd enjoys it. Richie and Denny do a great job in reading their crowd. Also, can you name one DJ that doesnt drop some old songs on occasion to get the crowd nuts? Because I can not name one.

Originally posted by swollashell

dotn even like denny. i think he needs to buy new records, cause relentless come on...if you still like this song you are wack yourself. keep pumpin your fists in the air like a dork on a pill with your jaw stickin out to the ceiling. some people just have no clue, yous really dont. ..

Call me a dork but Relentless, is a jersey shore classic, GET OVER YOURSELF BUDDY>

i dont care if you play some old stuff every once in a while...sure drop an old bomb here and there...just change it up...dont want to hear the same shit every weekend. example...revoltuion...doctor drumbs...good jams...but i heard it every weekend last summer...thats a bit much yes no...to hear it here and there you appreciate it more when you havent heard it in a while.

Who the hell are you anyway? The mayor of Seaside? People are entitled to opinions but you are fronting a higher than though attitude, and if you are just an a typical guido than your opinions are as good as shit. And, by the by, Relentless and the Tamperer are Tempts ANTHEMS>>>they will not be retired.

First of all learn how to spell or download spell check......You just told us how you are sick of hearing if Richie will give Denny a go....Why the F**** would you post this......Second you really dont know what you are talking about..Denny has a great selection of music something you wont ever have and Richie if fuckin great....Metro does not suck because it was winters most consistent party.....

Unless you go out to Facades :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Richie and Denny are both goign to tear the joint and if you dont like them I guess you are one less person down the shore....

More room for us..............:jawdrop:

Swollashell, what are you some kind of asshole. I am kind of confused :confused: as to why you would feel the need to cut and paste the same information in two posts?? ..... Maybe because you are illiterate?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How can you compare these two DJ's? Two completely different styles. Maybe you have a hard time getting into the places that they spin at because you are a DORK! :eek:

Who is your preference for a DJ?

I think the people in here would really love to hear the answer to this question. :D :D

I think Pinfield, I mean Riddel needs to get some new records cuz everytime I went to Metro he played the same songs.

Lasgo-Something

Billy-Jean

Like a Prayer

and Hide U.

I havent been there in a while so I hope he started mixing it up a little.

I know / Knew a girl that went out with Riddel and she sayed he planned his set before he spun it and would no alter it the day he spun..

I thought DJ'ing was about feeling out the crowed not putting KTU's playlist on a piece of paper and spinning it at metro on friday

Originally posted by stonedcl

I know / Knew a girl that went out with Riddel and she sayed he planned his set before he spun it and would no alter it the day he spun..

I thought DJ'ing was about feeling out the crowed not putting KTU's playlist on a piece of paper and spinning it at metro on friday

you are right it is about feeling the crowd, but you have to have a set, he def. knows what his crowd wants, if they are not feeling the music, then he would switch it up.

as far as i know, almost all djs, have a set that they are going to spin. if it doesn't work they change it around.

you have to be prepared.

Originally posted by mzevolution

I think the real question should be who would hate Denny and Richie? Who are without a doubt the two best D.J's in Jersey. Lets start with the the letter A and go all the way to , ahh forget it!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Am I the only one who picked up on this??:blank: I think you could ne right mzevolution. Could it be the beggining of the alphabet to the end behind another SN ? Makes sense to me.

Haters

Bro you are a fucking loser!! First off Denny and Rydell are NJs top djs by far. Look at what Denny does at Tempts and thats enough said. Second Rydell runs the most popular record store in NJ. Every week he bangs out new music as well as some older stuff. If the crowd goes nuts to a older song, what is a dj going to do not play it again because its old. It's fun to here some old stuff. Just because you dont know anything about music dont blame the djs for playing the 3 songs you know, stop buying those chessy dance cds and maybe you would know what your talking about. These 2 djs make people go nuts ALL THE TIME!! 2 great djs, with different styles, but both make the crowd go nuts. :blown:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Am I the only one who picked up on this??:blank: I think you could ne right mzevolution. Could it be the beggining of the alphabet to the end behind another SN ? Makes sense to me.

Haters

I picked up on it as well but I really didnt want to comment but I will. There is no way it was him. He is not a hater and is good friends with Rydell.

Originally posted by vitotheguido

Bro you are a fucking loser!! First off Denny and Rydell are NJs top djs by far. Look at what Denny does at Tempts and thats enough said. Second Rydell runs the most popular record store in NJ. Every week he bangs out new music as well as some older stuff. If the crowd goes nuts to a older song, what is a dj going to do not play it again because its old. It's fun to here some old stuff. Just because you dont know anything about music dont blame the djs for playing the 3 songs you know, stop buying those chessy dance cds and maybe you would know what your talking about. These 2 djs make people go nuts ALL THE TIME!! 2 great djs, with different styles, but both make the crowd go nuts. :blown:

I go to Mondo Alot they got kool stuff out there but owning a misic store he should bang out diff songs every week but everytime I went I heard the same stuff