Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren, Exit 5/3

Originally posted by davenaves

I sometimes wonder if the music is really that good, or is my substance abuse causing "false-positives"

I was just wondering that myself last week :D But i'd rather not waste a night trying to find out ;)

oh and PS: i'll be the mic who can dance making a fool out of himself somewhere on the dance floor lol but i'll be in my own lil world so it wont really matter

Bern

well i just found out that i have to go by myself :( .. jessie is going away for the weekend and my friends ian and melanie are taking the week off... but i know i'll have all of you there to chill with... I hate going to clubs by myself.. ugh.. oh well

Originally posted by bebby6919

well i just found out that i have to go by myself :( .. jessie is going away for the weekend and my friends ian and melanie are taking the week off... but i know i'll have all of you there to chill with... I hate going to clubs by myself.. ugh.. oh well

I know of at least like 10 cpers goin, excluding Rob and myself.

Should be a good time :)

I am ever confused about Exit's dress code. :confused: As I go so sporadically, I have no clue what is allowed now and what isn't. From the last couple of times i've been there, the policy seems so relaxed.

Last time i was there was for tiesto, and people were in jeans and UFOs. Should i expect more of the same for friday? :hat:

If you know for sure, please reply.

Originally posted by nagamak

I am ever confused about Exit's dress code. :confused: As I go so sporadically, I have no clue what is allowed now and what isn't. From the last couple of times i've been there, the policy seems so relaxed.

Last time i was there was for tiesto, and people were in jeans and UFOs. Should i expect more of the same for friday? :hat:

If you know for sure, please reply.

same but you cant wear boots

Naga: The dress code at Exit is come as you are. No boots though. Also be prepared to be searched like crazy!

Hope to see you there.

-dave

Originally posted by davenaves

Naga: The dress code at Exit is come as you are. No boots though. Also be prepared to be searched like crazy!

Hope to see you there.

-dave

and when he says searched, he means SEARCHED! I've had cops go easier on me then the security people at Exit...

Bern

Gracias...

Actually I have never been searched at Exit, even last year when they were practically raping guys on the search line. :rolleyes: I've seen some girls searched too, but i dunno, maybe I have a trustworthy face...i just get sent around and in. Maybe it's smiling at the bouncers too ;)

Gracias...

Actually I have never been searched at Exit, even last year when they were practically raping guys on the search line. :rolleyes: I've seen some girls searched too, but i dunno, maybe I have a trustworthy face...i just get sent around and in. Maybe it's smiling at the bouncers too ;)

Ah times have changed. I went sometime in march and same thing, walked right in, never got searched or anything. now EVERYONE is getting searched as you walk in the hallway after you pay- guys on one line girls on another...nobody walks by unsearched...just fyi...

Bern

May 3rd, 2002

UTOPIA

in Exit² Nightclub's Exclusive White Room...

utopia.gif

COMING SOON: May 10th, 2002 UTOPIA is re-born...

When you just thought it started... we are coming together

to take YOU to a NEW LEVEL of nightlife.

"Elegance with an edge"

May 3rd, 2002

Hosted by: Myke O - Dan Tang - Kyle - Lou

Sound by: Drag, Kana, Tommy Virtue & Bruji

Doors by: Valdi

Experience NYC.com

"Elegance with an edge"

Originally posted by bebby6919

Codica I know you want one as well!! hehe :tongue:

Umm.. yeah.. you're right.. I definitely do.. so I can also participate in the frisbee game outside of Exit.. how will I be able to play if I don't have a CD?! LMAO. :laugh:

Surprisingly, I might actually show up on Friday.. we'll see though.. money is looking BAD. :blown: As usual.

I was just like that, but after i started going to roxy alone, i realized that its better to go alone. No one to answer to. Usually when I go with my boys, they start either bitching, or i always lose them in the club or they wanna move around somewhere all the time. Too much of a headache for me, plus chances are really, I'll run into someone in the club. This week though lol, im going with my friend, he hasnt been in exit in years.