Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fashion police!!! help!

k its not really an emergency...but, there is this leather coat at FCUK in georgetown. its blue, and on the sholders its like three lines of red white and blue. they wrap around the sholders kinda , its hard to explain, and if there was a pic i could find id show u...thing is, its around 430 dollars i think, and the guy said the lowest it would go would be like 330 i think he said. thats sooooooooooo much money, but its the phatest thing ive ever seen, what do u think?

First off it doesn't sound that nice to me, but maybe it's the description, either way to each is own. But why would you buy a leather when it's almost summer? I'm sure they will put it on sale or something, is it heavy leather? Save your money and buy something else instead of looking like Evil Kneival....unless you want to be DJ Evil?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

First off it doesn't sound that nice to me, but maybe it's the description, either way to each is own. But why would you buy a leather when it's almost summer? I'm sure they will put it on sale or something, is it heavy leather? Save your money and buy something else instead of looking like Evil Kneival....unless you want to be DJ Evil?

hahahahahaha dj evil paperboy

I say if you have $330 that is not rent or food money then go for it. Keep in mind that until next winter that coat will probably not look as "cool" as it does now. Make sure you get a second opinion from someone who has seen the coat ;)

The guy's in sales. Of course he'd say it won't go lower than 330.

It's almost summer time. Nobody (except Jimi-Jack) is in the market for a leather jacket. The price has got to drop. If it doesn't, they'll be holding old merchandise come fall. I'd never pay full price for something I can't wear for 6 months.

Try to wait it out. The guy's full of shit. Once the warm weather hits, unless FCUK is run by a bunch of marketing idiots (which I do believe is the case), the price should drop faster than Vic's pants at Velvet.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

The guy's in sales. Of course he'd say it won't go lower than 330.

It's almost summer time. Nobody (except Jimi-Jack) is in the market for a leather jacket. The price has got to drop. If it doesn't, they'll be holding old merchandise come fall. I'd never pay full price for something I can't wear for 6 months.

Try to wait it out. The guy's full of shit. Once the warm weather hits, unless FCUK is run by a bunch of marketing idiots (which I do believe is the case), the price should drop faster than Vic's pants at Velvet.

LMFAO!!! holy shit...that was great. eww vicky:laugh:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

thanks shady, once again youve made my day :mad:

anyway jimi, ok,hmmm you could get like 33 or so records instead of that leather jacket...personally I dont like anystuff made out of leather except for belts, shoes and wallets.

coming from a girl who used to be rather clothes-obssessed but am much better about it now, i have NEVER spent over ... ummm ... i think maybe $250 or $300 for a single item of clothing. my priorities have changed and i dropped over $600 for my ipod (including case, firewire adapter, etc etc). i say don't get it, trust me in 6 mos (when you can wear it) you'll wear it 3 times and toss it to the back of the closet.