Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJais/Surf

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i've never been to dj'ais - i hear it's not that good

is that true ??

i LOVE surf club sunday afternoons !!!

:D :D

HEy barbie. . .I think that DJais has the same crowd as BUNKA, so if you like that you should like DJ'ais. . .But there HAPPY HOUR is GREAT. . .but I like SURF more* just my opinion ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

HEy barbie. . .I think that DJais has the same crowd as BUNKA, so if you like that you should like DJ'ais. . .But there HAPPY HOUR is GREAT. . .but I like SURF more* just my opinion ;)

everytime i've been to bunkas i had a good time - it's not a place that i would choose to go to every weekend but like i said i have FUN there !!

i think i wil stick with the surfclub - now that is a place i could do every weekend !!

thanks laurie !!

:)

Originally posted by barbiegirl

everytime i've been to bunkas i had a good time - it's not a place that i would choose to go to every weekend but like i said i have FUN there !!

i think i wil stick with the surfclub - now that is a place i could do every weekend !!

thanks laurie !!

:)

Your welcome. . . I guess I’ll see ya there ;)

Originally posted by Jsen7

Hey dont be shouting out my name like that i'll beat u with a putter and stick a golf tee up yo cracka you tiger woods swinging, screaming golf ball!!!

Hey wise ass , I hope that you are being facetious with me when you said that because it doesn’t take a genius to figure out your name ;)