Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Wed. Night coming to North Jersey

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Let me guess Shark Bar??? Tell me whats my prize what have i won

YOU WON A BIG SLAP IN THE FACE WITH MY DICK, SLAPNUTS:hat: :hat: HE SAID COMING SOON....KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON...WE'LL LEAK THE INFO SOON :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: A VIP-TECH JOEY SLIKKS PRODUCTION: :D

i really hope your not talking about aldo's night club in lyndhurst.....the place is a little run down for me....no not shark bar....they're open on thursdays....we're talking about something for all the morris county residents who travel way too far for something half decent...we deserve the best!!!!!!!

If its not shark bar is must be Jimmys in morristown or please dont tell me obsessions in randolph. Those are the only clubs out there.

And vip-tech be careful what you say to people you dont know it might just come back to haunt you one day

:D :D JUST BUSTIN BALLS BUDDY, I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BY IT.............AND UNLESS YOUR DEAD, YOU COULD NEVER HAUNT ME.....JUNIOR....( just kiddin)

If its not shark bar is must be Jimmys in morristown or please dont tell me obsessions in randolph. Those are the only clubs out there.

And vip-tech be careful what you say to people you dont know it might just come back to haunt you one day

:confused: :confused: :confused: P.S. IT'S NOT JIMMY'S AND IT'S DEFINETLY NOT OBSESSIONS.IT'S A BRAND NEW BUILDING THATS NEVER BEEN A CLUB BEFORE. HINT......IT'S ABOUT.....20 MINS EAST OF RANDOLPH...STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by joegio

Coming soon to the North Jersey Area/Morris County Area............................ A Wednesday night with a New York City feeling to it.....opening week of or week after memorial day.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by joegio

Coming soon to the North Jersey Area/Morris County Area............................ A Wednesday night with a New York City feeling to it.....opening week of or week after memorial day.

Hmm, does that mean that KTU music won't be played ALL night? If so, awesome!

I hope its nothing like SHARK BAR, that place is absolutely revolting. Can you give us a little heads up Joegio? I was reading throughout the thread and in another thread that I posted in, you wrote you are a DJ. Where do you DJ at? any place around Morristown? By the way, I konw this may sound sooo odd to you, but I absolutely LOVE dj's. I think they are so sexy and cool...r u single? If you meet me, you wont be dissappointed. Let me know...satindoll ( that should give you a hint of where I work, what i am into, and what I can do)

*the more the better is our motto...hehe"

To those who have been asking.....i have dj'd recently at one51 in the city and have currently been working on a nyc feel to finally come to north jersey....morris county area...it's been long awaited for a nyc club/loungy feel to come here....after all i notice that such clubs as tempts cater to a large number of people from the morris county area....any questions feel free to email at joegio@cs.com

LMFAO...Hows Aldo's goin for you?

Metro Thursdays doin aright for us

:blown:

Originally posted by vip-tech

. :D :D JUST BUSTIN BALLS BUDDY, I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BY IT.............AND UNLESS YOUR DEAD, YOU COULD NEVER HAUNT ME.....JUNIOR....( just kiddin)

VIP your sig (which is mine) doesnt show up on the board. It only shows up on your computer cuz the image is on your harddrive. For the rest of us, it shows up as ""