Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****Looking for writers**** Excellent job opportunity

Hey what's up!?!

Looking for anyone and everyone that loves to write. A few partners and myself are launching a web site similiar to trance.nu

We could use some people in touch with the music industry that would be interested in having their weekly articles featured on our site.

DO NOT want people corrupted by the politics of this business...We are about the music! Great chance to gain some exposure. This web site portal will be advertised EVERYWHERE.

Featured columnists will be sent to take on interviews with leading DJs around the world.

IM or email me if interested: surfer6200@aol.com

You can also hit reply and I'll contact you.

Thanks for the read.

-Dave:idea:

We are looking for people who can develop an article that others will want to read and enjoy. Not just talk out of their @ss

It's easier to teach a new dog tricks, then try and teach an old dog new tricks...ummm...or it goes something like that..lol

Basically, we want to have a small group of core writers where each one will focus on their individual niche.

--hope that kind of answers your question...

-Dave

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i been feennin to write bout them thar' Deee Jay'z....thinks ya gotz a spot for ME?

all jokes aside..is this for real or straight kaka??

No "kaka" here...but we will require the common language of the site to be english. Many users might get fed up trying to decipher "kaka".

-Dave

I'm trying to stay on top of things, but as I'm sure you know...life can get hectic. If you've requested more information and I've yet to send you a PM, please feel free to send me a PM.

Or just post a follow-up post.

Thanks,

Dave:idea: