Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Billy Shaw AKA club Liquid owner...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

May 10 Nero? is this set in stone? if so, can I take you up on your offer..... ? let me know.... Nero is gonna rip shit to pieces.. What hours is his set gonna be? Me and nero don't exactly get along but he has banging beats.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by macfunk19

U talk shit about his club. And now u want to kiss ass to see nero.:laugh: Get a life saleen351

nero is nyc/nj dj... of course I'd go see him any where down here... aka your music down here blows..... so he said he'd hook me up..... if he doesn't want to, I'm sure nero will hook me up... so no i'm not kissing his ass. I don't kiss ass, I tell it like it is..... I got hook ups all over the place... not many down here, but I'm working on it..... and who knows we a little help and a little luck liquid may be banging that night.....

Guest saleen351

and nero told me NO FUCKING TRANCE WILL BE PLAYED.... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

trance:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

peter nero ??

anthony nero.... plays roxy, exit and all of jersey...... hes like one of those guys that are awesome but never can seem to get his name included with the big boys...

You're totally pandering so you can see your Jersey buddy. If he'll hook you up, why are you bothering Billy Shaw to begin with?

You amateur fucking AOLer. Resize your sig. I admire the photo, the composition is wonderful, but size it down to at the most 200 pixels wide. I'm on a T1 equivalent SDSL circuit, but I feel bad for the dialup massive if they read this thread, it'll take like 40 seconds to load!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

You're totally pandering so you can see your Jersey buddy. If he'll hook you up, why are you bothering Billy Shaw to begin with?

You amateur fucking AOLer. Resize your sig. I admire the photo, the composition is wonderful, but size it down to at the most 200 pixels wide. I'm on a T1 equivalent SDSL circuit, but I feel bad for the dialup massive if they read this thread, it'll take like 40 seconds to load!

pandering... I think not. Me and mr nero don't exaclty have a great cp messageboard relationship.... so I don't know if he will hook me up....I've never met the guy EVER.... so no, I'm not pandering.... I conveyed to liquidowner that I would like to see this happen.... Plus he offered me a comp, which I could easily get without any ones help... aka their website... Not sure if it works though... Plus I felt really bad for trashing his club, not that I didn't mean it, but I'm resonable and willing to give it another chance and this is a great opp for me to go back wth a open mind... Now I don't have to worry about music, so the club will be the only thing I will review.... so yes, do I showboat a little by not pming the owner, you bet cha,,, but I also got the attention of the board and maybee just maybee you can find it in your heart to drive into sobe with the thugs killing and robbing sobe and go out to a club.... I don't kiss ass... never have never will.... if its shitty again, I'll trounce on the place and declare I never go back.... and I'll do it publicaly, aka the reason for the messageboard....

Also by me doing in this fashion I kind of help my cause in getting some nj djs booked... whether it works or not, it doesn't hurt...

PS i surf this message board with ALL SIGS OFF.. DONE IT THAT WAY FOR YEARS.... YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME.....

I have this sneaking suspicion that Mr. Shaw would love to chat though...

I have to ask this though...kinda unrelated. I'm totally hijacking the thread, but who cares...

• You have no job here
  • Your savings can only go so far
  • You hate nightlife in Miami

Why are you really here? Why give up being Charlie Sheen on the Street?

Think about your effect on the town

• You take up parking that could go to someone who likes the city
  • You contribute to the smog
  • You put a strain on public utilites

You're doing more harm than good...I realistically think you're here just to harass and annoy. I'd love to be in your shoes, having enough cash to leave the city I love, and go somewhere else just to piss off the locals.

also, Why should I surf with sigs off? I have the speed to deal with it. I'm sticking up for my dialup friends.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

I have this sneaking suspicion that Mr. Shaw would love to chat though...

I have to ask this though...kinda unrelated. I'm totally hijacking the thread, but who cares...

• You have no job here
  • Your savings can only go so far
  • You hate nightlife in Miami

Why are you really here? Why give up being Charlie Sheen on the Street?

Think about your effect on the town

• You take up parking that could go to someone who likes the city
  • You contribute to the smog
  • You put a strain on public utilites

You're doing more harm than good...I realistically think you're here just to harass and annoy. I'd love to be in your shoes, having enough cash to leave the city I love, and go somewhere else just to piss off the locals.

also, Why should I surf with sigs off? I have the speed to deal with it. I'm sticking up for my dialup friends.

why mr saleen left wallstreet by mr saleen:

The job sucked big time.. Put in like 80 hours a week, some weeks I make 5 grand, then I woun't make a dollar for a month or so... Competition from the internet was killing brokers... Then the economy took a shit.. How many people know how to trade commodities? very few.. its a tough tough sell... I want to own my own business, 90% of all millionaires own their own business. Thats were I want to be.. I have the ideas just need to mature a little bit and get my shit straight, My family in nj held me back of my dreams, this was a good way out.... I love it here... have some friends here... Maybee one day get a girlfriend down here to help me run my business... I'm formulating ideas of business now.. I come up with one idea a day, got a great one today while I was jogging... I think I can make it happen... but i'll wait...

as far as money, I have only a few grand in my bank account, yes its running out, but I have a degree.. So I'm thinking of getting 2 jobs to hold me ove till the IRS hopefully calls... maybe I'll bartend, maybee I'll promote,, I really don't know... maybe one of yous can get my a job in lauderdale.. i'm not sure... and thats the fun part...

ps, real wallstreet is Boiler room not charlie sheen.... All my bosses and coworkers belong in jail... they were legaly stealing money.. I did it too.... I lost some poor black lady in detroit michigan, 60 years old and a school teacher, 30 fucking grand in about 2 or 3 weeks. you try and sleep at night knowning you did that.. thats the risk when you trade.... after I quit I delivered hard wood flooring for a year.... it sucked but it was easy and good money... imagine that a former degreed wall street trader that quit to deliver lumber.... I'm a hard worker but I come off really like an asshole to employers,, go figure..

ps when I'm stoned like I am now I type a lot, I type 90wpm so thats why all my shit is long...

Originally posted by saleen351

and nero told me NO FUCKING TRANCE WILL BE PLAYED.... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

trance:laugh:

clear something up for me reject. if trance is so bad, then why in the 'what records are you listening to' thread, you listed an airwave remix of a tiesto song as one of your current favorites? are you a bandwagon hopping moron racist or just plain confused. fill me in.

THIS GUY(SALEEN) ON TOP OF BEING A SELF CENTERED, ARROGANT SHITHEAD WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC NOR THE SCENE HERE IS TRYING TO GET A NYC/NJ DJ WHO IM SURE IS PROBABLY PRETTY DECENT. AFTER BASHING LIQUID, IT'S RESIDENTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE HE COULD POSSIBLY BASH IN HIS " OFFIICIAL REVIEW OF LIQUID" WHO NOBODY REALLY RESPECTS OR GIVES A F**K ABOUT. HE FURTHER LISTS A TRANCE TRACK ON HIS FAVORITE RECORDS BUT WHAT HE FAILED TO MENTION WAS HIS FAVORITE TRACK WHICH IS BETTER OFF ALONE BY ALICE DEEJAY THAT MORE HIS SPEED. HE ALSO STATED IN A POST SOMETHING ABOUT REAL DJ'S DON'T POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS, BUT IN THIS THREAD HE SAYS THAT HE DOESN'T EXACTLY HAVE A GREAT CP MESSAGEBOARD RELATIONSHIP WITH DJ NERO SO OBVIOUSLY DJ NERO POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS SO UNDER YOUR REAL DJ EVALUATION THAT DISQUALIFIES HIM FROM BEING A REAL DJ.

SO DO US ALL A FAVOR TAKE YOUR WALLSTREET WANNNABE, BROKE BEGGIN ASS BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM AND MAKE ALL OF US HERE REALLY HAPPY!

PS IF YOU REALLY KNEW ABOUT DJ'S AND WHAT THEY PLAY YOU WHOULD KNOW THAT I DIDN'T PLAY PPK YOU RETARD.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by iggy23

THIS GUY(SALEEN) ON TOP OF BEING A SELF CENTERED, ARROGANT SHITHEAD WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC NOR THE SCENE HERE IS TRYING TO GET A NYC/NJ DJ WHO IM SURE IS PROBABLY PRETTY DECENT. AFTER BASHING LIQUID, IT'S RESIDENTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE HE COULD POSSIBLY BASH IN HIS " OFFIICIAL REVIEW OF LIQUID" WHO NOBODY REALLY RESPECTS OR GIVES A F**K ABOUT. HE FURTHER LISTS A TRANCE TRACK ON HIS FAVORITE RECORDS BUT WHAT HE FAILED TO MENTION WAS HIS FAVORITE TRACK WHICH IS BETTER OFF ALONE BY ALICE DEEJAY THAT MORE HIS SPEED. HE ALSO STATED IN A POST SOMETHING ABOUT REAL DJ'S DON'T POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS, BUT IN THIS THREAD HE SAYS THAT HE DOESN'T EXACTLY HAVE A GREAT CP MESSAGEBOARD RELATIONSHIP WITH DJ NERO SO OBVIOUSLY DJ NERO POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS SO UNDER YOUR REAL DJ EVALUATION THAT DISQUALIFIES HIM FROM BEING A REAL DJ.

SO DO US ALL A FAVOR TAKE YOUR WALLSTREET WANNNABE, BROKE BEGGIN ASS BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM AND MAKE ALL OF US HERE REALLY HAPPY!

PS IF YOU REALLY KNEW ABOUT DJ'S AND WHAT THEY PLAY YOU WHOULD KNOW THAT I DIDN'T PLAY PPK YOU RETARD.

my problem with nero, was with his promoters... then he got involved, so I basically told him if his promoters post again I'll just keep ripping them apart, so now he posts. And when I mean post he throws up like 1 or 2 a month with all his dates....

Just because I hate trance doesn't mean I hate 100% of trance, that tiesto track is hot.. I hate rap but I like a few tracks here and there.... idiot... no one on earth hates a type of muic completely... you will always find a few tracks that you like.. and if no one cared or respected my review no one would reply and the owner certainly woud not post about it... and no the jersey djs are more then decent.... you happen to get a djing job in the slow season with a club that is a little ass backwards... eventually the miami scene will demand more out of their clubs and djs and you'll be in the unemployment line...

and my fav track is rivera perpeteous dreamer,, which you DON"T have.... but I do.... sucks that I get tracks months ahead of you.... while you were standing in line to buy JPs cd, I had it for a while before it came out... did you ever play safe from harm.... well if you did, you got it from me..... dj iggy, nice name..... thank god for prom season, hopefully you'll be booked up with that crap.... and no one on this board gave that set a great review, a lot of policaly correct reviews so they woun't hurt your feelings but no ne said flat out that is was great or worthy or their cover charge...:blown:

once again PPk was played twice...... maybee next week you'll shoot for the hat trick..:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djduchovony

possibly the stupidest quote on a messageboard that i have ever seen. the biggest loser in miami on clubplanet - yikes.

bro your not even 21 years old...... teen night sucks..:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by iggy23

damn bro. I know you’re pissed. I can hear your keyboard, screaming for mercy. :D take it easy with caps. you and saleen need to get drunk, or :smoke: .

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

damn bro. I know you’re pissed. I can hear your keyboard, screaming for mercy. :D take it easy with caps. you and saleen need to get drunk, or :smoke: .

sorry about the caps, I'm filling out online ap forms for banks and I use caps and I forget to turn them OFF!

bro your not even 21 years old...... teen night sucks..:laugh: :laugh:

you get called out over and over and over on what a fucking idiot you are - and all based soley on your own words. and so your response is to say im not 21 ? wow, you are truly pathetic. i am perfectly of age and i dont listen to "quality music" like tiesto like some ugly people around here.

anthony nero.... plays roxy, exit and all of jersey...... hes like one of those guys that are awesome but never can seem to get his name included with the big boys...

simple, it's because he plays shit music!

There will be no Nero at Liquid and if that cause's you to not attend ever again well that would be such a shame. I answered your post not because it deserved an intelligent response, just the opposite. My Saturday line up (DJ wise) is written in stone. In the 8 months that Liquid has been opened we have tried every format of music out there. While you may not like trance, it would seem the masses here still do. When we have Edgar, Iggy, George, sammyO . These guys pack the house and they throw down great shit. It's kewl that you like to offer your opinion and whether or not you have valid one's does not matter. Your personal attack on people ( DJ"S, Dancers, Clubs, Etc..) is just uncalled for. For your information, Most of the people on this board are Dj's ,Club owners, and die hard music lovers. What gives you the right to put these people down who take great pride in what they do just to try to make people dance and have a great time. Do you think because Saleen does not like someone's track selection that night it gives you the right to bash someone on a public forum. It just makes you look childish. You want respect, How does one respect an individual who acts 2 years old. And you post things like, I got the owner to respond, Let me enlighten you. I'm no different than anyone else on this board, So what I own a club. Big fucking deal. Does that make me more special that my post are better than someone else's. Not hardly. I'm probably younger than you are and I like to have fun just like everyone else. These people you rag on are my friends and I take that shit personally. If you want to offer your opinion do so in a way that people may say, Wow, This guy knows his shit. Not, what an asshole. Alot more people read this board than you think. If you plan on staying here it might behoove you to use a little more tact with your post. It's a good train of thought to have more friends than enemies. Billy Shaw

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by liquidowner

There will be no Nero at Liquid and if that cause's you to not attend ever again well that would be such a shame. I answered your post not because it deserved an intelligent response, just the opposite. My Saturday line up (DJ wise) is written in stone. In the 8 months that Liquid has been opened we have tried every format of music out there. While you may not like trance, it would seem the masses here still do. When we have Edgar, Iggy, George, sammyO . These guys pack the house and they throw down great shit. It's kewl that you like to offer your opinion and whether or not you have valid one's does not matter. Your personal attack on people ( DJ"S, Dancers, Clubs, Etc..) is just uncalled for. For your information, Most of the people on this board are Dj's ,Club owners, and die hard music lovers. What gives you the right to put these people down who take great pride in what they do just to try to make people dance and have a great time. Do you think because Saleen does not like someone's track selection that night it gives you the right to bash someone on a public forum. It just makes you look childish. You want respect, How does one respect an individual who acts 2 years old. And you post things like, I got the owner to respond, Let me enlighten you. I'm no different than anyone else on this board, So what I own a club. Big fucking deal. Does that make me more special that my post are better than someone else's. Not hardly. I'm probably younger than you are and I like to have fun just like everyone else. These people you rag on are my friends and I take that shit personally. If you want to offer your opinion do so in a way that people may say, Wow, This guy knows his shit. Not, what an asshole. Alot more people read this board than you think. If you plan on staying here it might behoove you to use a little more tact with your post. It's a good train of thought to have more friends than enemies. Billy Shaw

well no nero means no saleen...

DJ wise? WTF :confused:

not a wise choice, is he gonna play the same tracks twice like dj iggy? And no they were not personal attacks.. Its the truth.... and its the biz your in... don't like it. tough.... get use to it... I don't need friends on this board, sorry I dont' blow you like the geeks on this board... I'm not out there for free shit, or limos, or hanging with your playboy broad, its all about the music and energy, and liquid can't deliver that.... good luck..... its only a matter of time until some one does it right.... until then your the sobe king....

You'll never hear a word about liquid out of my mouth again.....

your good buddy

Nick....