Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Saeed & Palash

Recommended Posts

saw this on xpander:

Saeed & Palash 2CD - Tide Edit 7

Saeed & Palash are releasing their debut mix compilation "Tide Edit 7" on June 4. The double CD is coming out on Star 69 in North America and Tide/UCMG in the rest of the world. Star 69 Records is partnering with UCMG UK-distributed Tide Recordings, who will release their version of the set on May 27 as the 7th installment of its ground-breaking Tide Edit series (Lee Burridge Metropolis, Steve Lawler Dark Drums 1 & 2, Peace Division Process, Yousef The Sun After Dark and Pete Gooding's Global Beats)

Saeed & Palash each successfully capture their trademark energetic tribal-tech inflected sound onto two CD's (disc 1 mixed by Saeed, disc 2 mixed by Palash). What can you expect? Of course the duo's own reworking of Peter Bailey’s "U Need It" on Steve Lawler’s own Harlem imprint and tracks from G-Pal, Noel Sanger, Revolt, Blackwatch and many more. Upcoming tour dates include a gig at the Homelands festival, the CD release party at AKA in London and guest appearances at American top clubs like Buzz, Release, Spin and Space in May/June. On selected dates of this North American tour Peter Rauhofer (Star 69) will be joining them. If you want more info visit the Addictive Records website. Saeed & Palash are watching you! (03/05/02)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

I haven't heard Saeed and/or Palash live yet. Which one of them spins at Red?

Saeed...on alternate Thursdays..I think they are on tour at the moment.

& Yes malanee, aftre all the stalking youve done on him I think Saeed would be more than happy to sign a copy for you..in the process you could get more pics with/of him to add to the collection :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Oh! good stuff. I know I've seen them once. I think it was one night when Oakenfold ::ducks:: was at Buzz last year.

i've seen them in tandem like 4 times...but I need to take my abacus out to count thetimes I've seen Saeed, along with malanee and joeygk I'm competing for the title of "Top Saeed Stalker" :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

They are playing at Red on the 16th. Anyone up for some serious DJ whore style stalking?????

they are? dude that would be a major weekend there:

16th: S&P

17th: Lawler & Porter @ Buzz

18th: I'm gooing to PSB @ Velvet :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

I haven't heard Saeed and/or Palash live yet. Which one of them spins at Red?

Saeed spins at Red, in fact he was there last night and so was I....it was very mellow last night though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

saw this on xpander:

Saeed & Palash 2CD - Tide Edit 7

Saeed & Palash are releasing their debut mix compilation "Tide Edit 7" on June 4. The double CD is coming out on Star 69 in North America and Tide/UCMG in the rest of the world. Star 69 Records is partnering with UCMG UK-distributed Tide Recordings, who will release their version of the set on May 27 as the 7th installment of its ground-breaking Tide Edit series (Lee Burridge Metropolis, Steve Lawler Dark Drums 1 & 2, Peace Division Process, Yousef The Sun After Dark and Pete Gooding's Global Beats)

Saeed & Palash each successfully capture their trademark energetic tribal-tech inflected sound onto two CD's (disc 1 mixed by Saeed, disc 2 mixed by Palash). What can you expect? Of course the duo's own reworking of Peter Bailey’s "U Need It" on Steve Lawler’s own Harlem imprint and tracks from G-Pal, Noel Sanger, Revolt, Blackwatch and many more. Upcoming tour dates include a gig at the Homelands festival, the CD release party at AKA in London and guest appearances at American top clubs like Buzz, Release, Spin and Space in May/June. On selected dates of this North American tour Peter Rauhofer (Star 69) will be joining them. If you want more info visit the Addictive Records website. Saeed & Palash are watching you! (03/05/02)

This is going to be great, I am covering some PR and some tour info for this so stay tuned for more information!

CD:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

& Yes malanee, after all the stalking youve done on him I think Saeed would be more than happy to sign a copy for you..in the process you could get more pics with/of him to add to the collection :D

look who is talking- dj whore! :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×