Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going where tonight??

It's Friday I ain't got no job, and I ain't got shit to do (well, one of those things was true... it is Friday).

So, what are you guys up to tonight? I think I'll be hitting up Avalon to check out Sandra "whatahottie" Collins and Joeski in Axis (never heard him, so I'm curious). Plus I heard a little rumor that somebody's celebrating their graduation in style ;)

So, what's on your agenda this weekend? Hopefully the weather will hold out and I'll be able to catch a little sun while I'm at it :D

I will be there with party favors and all ! (actually i'm just bringing a camera, sorry to disappoint) But this is an official Dave Seaman glasses night...possible upside down too depending how strong the drinks are. One not to be missed.

Will be there early...see you all there

:smoke:

With the week I've had, I think Seaman-style glasses will be upsidedown and backwards. Jack and me are going at it tonight, and I'm taking him down once and for all.

I'll look for you @ Avalon/Axis tonight mike. If you want to arrange a meet-up or anything, just let me know (I'll probably be flying solo for most of the night [with the exception of a few friends].. Jackie's friend's having a b-day party tonight)

Drew, my roomates and I are most likely doing something for Cinco de Mayo, I just don't know what yet. Give me a call on Sunday (if I don't see you before that), and we'll figure something out. Oh, and since my cell was stolen I need your number again (and anyone else's, Jess, Mike, Sue, whoever). If you don't have my home number I can PM it to you.

Sorry Sue, Tanta's not in the plans for this weekend (and probably not any other weekend for that matter :drunk: )

Yeah woo it's Friday!!! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

With the week I've had, I think Seaman-style glasses will be upsidedown and backwards. Jack and me are going at it tonight, and I'm taking him down once and for all.

Be careful with Jack many have tried to conquer but few have won and most end up like this:puke: or even this:vomit3: but all will be good if that happens just dont do this:vomit2:

I was already haveing a little talk with Jack and he says he has some big plans in store for you tonight. He's gonna own you too ! So don't think you are gonna beat up on my friend Jack :tongue:

Like I said, i'll be there early tonight....chillin on the speaker as always. Flying solo also.

Cinco de Mayo sounds good to me too. Love those drinking holidays !