Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP meetup on Sunday.....

Originally posted by teresadf

whoever is going to be at DJAIS this Sunday at around 6 meet Starbryte and I for shots at the window bar! I know chrishaolin is going to be there so who else will be joining us..... :D

Sure, as long as you meet up with us say around 3pm at Surf....wait, wait, it's a little too warm out for hell to freeze over!!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I'll be there with CEEOTTER and her significant OTTER around 7. will you still be there?

No, I have to go to dinner for my sister's birthday!

Originally posted by teresadf

whoever is going to be at DJAIS this Sunday at around 6 meet Starbryte and I for shots at the window bar! I know chrishaolin is going to be there so who else will be joining us..... :D

i will definitely be there looking fwd to meeting everyone! :D

Originally posted by cigs

Sure, as long as you meet up with us say around 3pm at Surf....wait, wait, it's a little too warm out for hell to freeze over!!!!!:tongue:

CIGS--Make sure u stop by for some shots--I'll be at my friend Roxanne's bar at 2-3ish--the corner bar by the cigarette machine--

Originally posted by tyco

I won't be at Djais till around 6 or 7 from Surf I don't think.............we'll do a second round later on..........:D

You know there is going to be more then 1 round of shots on Sunday! :D

Clubangel see you in the back corner..... :D

Originally posted by whataboutme

CIGS--Make sure u stop by for some shots--I'll be at my friend Roxanne's bar at 2-3ish--the corner bar by the cigarette machine--

I will do that.....

You going to Tempts on Sat.?

i have no idea what time im going to be at djais or surfclub.....way too much planning for me. id rather live according to the laws of nature....left to their own good graces, everything will revert to chaos. or something

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i have no idea what time im going to be at djais or surfclub.....way too much planning for me. id rather live according to the laws of nature....left to their own good graces, everything will revert to chaos. or something

I'm wit dis guy!

Tempt's for sure Sat, but Sunday is gona be a free for all at both spots...I like to leave the event planing for the work week.

By the seat of my pants...and where the wind blows me...that's always interesting!