Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly I love you

georgeacasta2

i dunno how different a stripper could be from a normal girl.. i mean.. seriously.. just because you got a smut job doesent mean your nasty.. i mean.. their are probably secretaties.. and teachers.. (and priests) that have probably had nastier sex than strippers with nastier people. wear the condom ALL the time. not just because shes a stripper. by the way... props : )

Originally posted by fat0ny

.. (and priests) that have probably had nastier sex than strippers with nastier people.

now we all know that there are some priests out there that have had nastier sex than anyone on this board. fuckin' pedafiles...lets kill 'em all!!!!!!!: :chainsaw:

Left hand? OOOOH.

my I love you goes out to:

1)Melissa, You are the best thing in my life. that will hopefully happen. 2) The bartender from liquid. Even though the shit hit the fan. and i will probably never ever see you again. i still love you.. and youll never find out about it : P

and finally but not least. Bianca, You are now the worlds most beautiful bartender. and possibly one of the hottest girls to walk this planet. and love ALL mah women on CP.

-fat0ny ssm