Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Silly Putty Vs. Playdoh...

Originally posted by romy20

omggggg I loooooove how playdoh smells!!! I wanna eat it whenver I smell it lol and when I was little I did

OMG hahahah has anyone ever made the homemade playdoh? You know, with flour and salt and water and food coloring? My mom used to make that 'cause you could bake it and it would turn into like, rocks... those little playdoh sculptures were indestructible. But one day, when I was like, 6, I realized that the playdoh made at home tastes like something pleasantly salty, so I figured there'd be no harm in munching on it... that's right - I ate the homemade playdoh. Then I went to my grandpa's house for dinner and his stupid bitchy wife made minestrone soup and I ate it, but the amount of salt in the playdoh I'd had as an appetizer was beyond what my body could handle and I puked out her soup right in front of her. Hahahahahhahahaha just thought you'd all like to know that :tongue:

Definately Silly Putty. Tho Playdoh has its perks, Silly Putty doesn't get mixed up, dried out, or crusty. You can take it anywhere and the one thing about Silly Putty that I will always love is how when you pressed it on a newspaper, it would copy onto the putty. I used to play with that shit for hours.

*Naomi :D

Originally posted by nayohmee

....I will always love is how when you pressed it on a newspaper, it would copy onto the putty. I used to play with that shit for hours.

*Naomi :D

:laugh: :laugh: ME 2..that was my favorite silly putty feature...but I did also like the fact that when you rolled it into a ball it would BOUNCE!!!! :D :D

-the plastic egg container it came in was cute too :)