Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spiderman kicks Ass!

it was cool, i liked it.....my friends had sum high expectations for the movie, they didnt like the excess dialogue, but i went in not expecting anything and i enjoyed it at astor plaza....but the crowd was getting to be annoyin!!! :cool:

i thought this movie was soooooooooo off the hook! i expected it to be good and it was ! i was like :eek:! from beining to end it was good! and about the dialogue being too much, i mean of course there has to be alot of dialogue or else it wouldnt have been so good. i understood the whole thing even though ive been following the comic books for a while but the best thing is that it stuck to the real story. unlike other movies!

really impressed that the CG turned out a million times better than the previews or commercials. I was surprised also at the fact that it was so character driven for a 'summer blockbuster'.

Kirsten Dunst's head is as big as a billboard but she was adequate. Tobey was 100% dead - on, and boy did that focker get ripped for the role!

Just got back from the movie, didn't expect it to be as good as it was... kinda violent for the audience that it's aimed at but it's definitely worth seeing....

The kids in the theatre started getting antsy like an hour into it whenever there was dialogue.

The animation was EXCELLENT... MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than Blade2 (which was like an episode of Batman Adventures that used to be on channel 11).

4 stars out of 5.

The movie was good, and Tobey McGuire was a good selection for Peter Parker. He is a very good actor, so his abilities added to the quality of the movie.

As with X-Men, Marvel has a gold mine on their hands with the Spiderman movie, since there are endless possibilities as to where they can take the story in upcoming sequels.

The only thing I was dissapointed with was the design of Green Goblin's costume; it looked really stupid. But Marvel was wise in including Norman and Harry Osbourne in the movie plot; they both turned out to be a menace to Spider-man for a long time in the comic.

I can't wait for The Incredible Hulk movie that is scheduled for release in 2003. Eric Bana is playing Dr. Bruce Banner, and Jennifer Connely is playing Betty Ross. Here is the poster:

www.countingdown.com/movies/hulk/multimedia/images?item_id=25805

The trailer for the movie can also be seen at that site. There is also a Daredevil movie coming out with Ben Affleck as Daredevil.