Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever have a friend who just doesn't seem worth it?

Never thought I would see the day. I feel like I have reached a point where I can realize this early enough that I don't get too attatched. A lot of people can't. I feel bad for them, because many people do not have control of these emotions. I think many years have given me control. Experience has taught me that whether these people realize it or not, they will never be on the level they should be as friends. Cut them loose or you will suffer. Sad as it may be, it is reality. Aquaintences maybe, true friends they can never be. It is their nature.

I apologize for the cryptic talk, I just believe that I have reached a point where certain people, who are all too prevelant, just are not worth the effort. That is all.

Originally posted by brickhouse

Ron, you're drunk.

he was REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLY drunk when he wrote that...

even I lost count of how many drinks he had... and I didn't have any!

mike: I can't wait to see it.

Originally posted by joeg

he was REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLY drunk when he wrote that...

even I lost count of how many drinks he had... and I didn't have any!

mike: I can't wait to see it.

There is just something in the alchohol at Leps. It gets me drunker than usual. ;) Gotta love the free drinks I keep getting all over the place. I have no idea why, but all these bartenders like to see me get pissed drunk.

Originally posted by snoozi8

bartenders giving you free drinks? hmmmmmm maybe they needed some entertainment hehehe muah!

thats 2... This side of kristy really has to come out more... :)

yo roha i hear ya bro. ive been friends with this kid for like 5 years all thru highschool and some years in college. well im a juniior in college now, and he never went to college, he got himself this gfriend, a nice girl but he spends all his time with her, i mean ALL. its not worth it anymore. but its like the guy totally changed, i have nothing in common anymore. its sad, cause i think back at all the good times we had.

Originally posted by roha3000

Never thought I would see the day. I feel like I have reached a point where I can realize this early enough that I don't get too attatched. A lot of people can't. I feel bad for them, because many people do not have control of these emotions. I think many years have given me control. Experience has taught me that whether these people realize it or not, they will never be on the level they should be as friends. Cut them loose or you will suffer. Sad as it may be, it is reality. Aquaintences maybe, true friends they can never be. It is their nature.

I apologize for the cryptic talk, I just believe that I have reached a point where certain people, who are all too prevelant, just are not worth the effort. That is all.

in vino veritas! though you were drunk, i'd say there's truth in what you concluded....i had sooo many friends who turned not to be worth it, so i would say in a more positive way, that one needs to filter* carefully and finally get to those who are (at that point in one's life, because change can also ruin friendships, and change is something we can't avoid) real friends...skepticism is the best...LOL

Originally posted by roha3000

oh, cry me a river. . . :tongue::rolleyes: