Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spidey-Mania!

nightstar01

Okay......I finally got to see Spider-Man and it totally lived up to my expectations!!! It was totally awesome!!! The only thing that I didn't like too much was the Green Goblins mask.....it looked cheapy. The graphics were incredible!!! I loved it!!!:)

Okay......I finally got to see Spider-Man and it totally lived up to my expectations!!! It was totally awesome!!! The only thing that I didn't like too much was the Green Goblins mask.....it looked cheapy. The graphics were incredible!!! I loved it!!

Yep.....I didn't like that it didn't move. You could just see his mouth behind it.......but regardless...the movie was THE SHIT!!!!!!

I loved the whole thing. I think everyone in that movie did an excellent job. I've been trying to shoot the spiderweb from my wrists since I saw the movie but to no avail. :(

Spiderman Is the Man I love the movie and can't wait for next Spiderman movie!! The graphics were awesome!!

BTW, did anyone noticed the previews from the Huck???? That seems like is going to be good too...

I LoVe SpiDerMan !!!!!!!!

The movie was amazing !!!!

It took me back to my childhood years with all of the marvel comicbook characters !! (and wearing the funky pajamas too, u know the ones with the cool costume look of your fav hero) ;)

those were the days ! !

Tried to get tickets for it sat but it was sold out, so finally saw it on sunday and it was well worth it !

Will probably see it again, just to live the moment of swinging through New York city ! that was soooooo cool !

:D FlyG.

Originally posted by nightstar01

Damn......spidey made 114 million in the first weekend!!!! Lots of $$$$$$$$!!!

The hulk does look it's gonna be good........but now we have to wait a year for that as well......it sucks when they tease like that!!!:rolleyes:

That's what I was saying....2003??? That is really a huge tease. :rolleyes:

$114 million, that is a lot of money...:eek:

I wonder what Star Wars is going to make on their first weekend???

I loved the way the goblin would pronounce spiderman, it was just like the goblin used to pronounce it in the cartoons "SPIDAMAN". The chemistry between spiderman (SPIDAMAN) and the green goblin was hilarious. Willem DaFoe stole the show his acting and facial expressions were perfect match for the goblin. It's a shame they put a mask over his face and robbed us of some of his best work. I'll be checking this one out in the theaters again 4 sure.

I think Tobey Maguire stole the show more than Dafoe. His Peter Parker interpretation was excellent. And as far as the Green Goblin....in the cartoon wasn't his skin all green? I wonder why they made it into an armored outfit....hmmmm.....

So I guess his son will be the Hob Goblin?????