Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help! Its 3:39 am and I'm trapped at Buzz

I got there late and totally missed Zelda. Caught the end of John Tab's set, really good. Dieselboy strolls into vip with a 25 person entourage, half, it seemed, with video cameras getting his every move. He then had this MC that talked for like 15 min and when he finally started to spin, the MC continued doing his thing over the entire set. VERY IRRITATING! I want to listen to some music, not some f'in jackass yelling crap into a mic. :mad: Couldn't take it anymore and left around 3:30. BTW, the place was packed with little dnb kids thrashing all about.:D Haven't seen that many glow sticks in long time too. :rolleyes: Pretty much spent my entire time back in vip so didn't see Vic or anyone else (not like you could find anyone in that crowd).

Originally posted by crank47

I got there late and totally missed Zelda. Caught the end of John Tab's set, really good. Dieselboy strolls into vip with a 25 person entourage, half, it seemed, with video cameras getting his every move. He then had this MC that talked for like 15 min and when he finally started to spin, the MC continued doing his thing over the entire set. VERY IRRITATING! I want to listen to some music, not some f'in jackass yelling crap into a mic. :mad: Couldn't take it anymore and left around 3:30. BTW, the place was packed with little dnb kids thrashing all about.:D Haven't seen that many glow sticks in long time too. :rolleyes: Pretty much spent my entire time back in vip so didn't see Vic or anyone else (not like you could find anyone in that crowd).

Crank! What's up kid.. sucks u missed Zelda!! Are you still in town or at the beach house?

Originally posted by ellywelly

hahahaa!! now that's what I call being addicted to posting on CP!:D

hey, well you also posted, so it seems that urhooked also :D

I went to sleep at 11 or so and woke up at 3 to go to the bathroom. Since everyone at home was asleep, I decided to borrow my roomates phone connection to download some music during the rest of the night (which I did courtesy of shady..I accessed his machine and after I was done threw a computer virus in there :D...hey by the way shady dont you think I didnt see your comment on the AG group...Castles in the Sky my ass :mad:) and in the process posted stuff on CP.

Damn weird weekend with no dancing whatsoever...well I think I'll just download music all weekend and dance in my room.

Dieselboy strolls into vip with a 25 person entourage, half, it seemed, with video cameras getting his every move. He then had this MC that talked for like 15 min and when he finally started to spin, the MC continued doing his thing over the entire set. VERY IRRITATING!

I have heard the dieselboy is not the most fan friendly DJ's out there and the he has the "rock star" attitude that he's better than everyone. I don't know. I have never met the guy, but a frined of mine met him in the airport once and said he acted that way, couldn't even get an autograph.

Originally posted by therunner

I have heard the dieselboy is not the most fan friendly DJ's out there and the he has the "rock star" attitude that he's better than everyone. I don't know. I have never met the guy, but a frined of mine met him in the airport once and said he acted that way, couldn't even get an autograph.

in all of the pics that i've seen of him in mags, he always has a mean looking face, like he's trying to give the impression he's a bad ass

Originally posted by vicman

in all of the pics that i've seen of him in mags, he always has a mean looking face, like he's trying to give the impression he's a bad ass

What's funny is that he's like 4 ft tall. You can barely see him over the decks. :D

What's funny is that he's like 4 ft tall. You can barely see him over the decks. :D

That explains it then. He suffers form "short man syndrome" must think that you are a bad ass to keep all the big kids from beating you up after school.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

ive always liked diesleboy back in the day. i had like 4 of his cd's when i first starting listening to this stuff. back in like 99, i saw him at a rave in nc for the the first time, and wasnt impressed at all, he had an mc with him then too. then i saw him at buzz, and was disapointed , a while ago that was. im just sick of these sorry ass mc's. point of the post is to say that i havent liked dieselboy that much after i saw him in person. i still listen to his cds every now and then, though. thankgod there isnt an mc on that or i would have some nice new frizbee's.