Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Has Become Of Me>?

WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME>?

When I first bumped into the club planet message boards I was like "Oh cool, message boards." I could read up every once and awhile -- nothing major.

Now I find I've become a message board junkie! I can't stop!

I'm checking the board in-between classes, at friends houses, before I go to bed, when I wake up. Before clubs, after clubs. Reloading the pages every 10 minutes...

Brilliant me :idea: had email confirmations setup because I posted so infrequently. Now that my mailbox has 100's of confirmations from club planet and after battling arthritis from clicking delete, I have decided to no longer receive these wonderful miscreants.

This is just crazy! I'm addicted to a freakin Message Board.

I find myself on a quest. Slaying popup ads in hopes to reach the promise land. The place that has become my second home.

The place I am now proud to call my second home. So give it up club planet, out with the old and in with the new...you're my new friends!..lol :)

-Dave

welcome to the wonderful world of clubplanet addiction that lays most everyone on this board low.... lol

....next, expect to be counting down till you become 'clubgod' on clubplanet..... hehehe