Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Misss New Jerzzee!!!!!!

:confused: OK , SO I MOVED TO FLORIDA, ORLANDO FOR THE YR TO GO TOO SOME MUSIC SCHOOLL. I HAVENT FOUNDD A CLUB YET THAT PLAYS HOUSE OR TECHNO LIKE WE KNOW IT... WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT??? IF ANYONE CAN NAME A CLUB IN THE GREATER ORLANDO AREA, WITH HARD HOUSE MUSIC. HOLLA AT THIS POST.!!!!1 I MISS YOU MELLO. I MISS YOU DRAPER, I MISS YOU JV,JP, AND THE REST OF THE BEST DJS IN OUR AREA.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djfirmbiz

:confused: OK , SO I MOVED TO FLORIDA, ORLANDO FOR THE YR TO GO TOO SOME MUSIC SCHOOLL. I HAVENT FOUNDD A CLUB YET THAT PLAYS HOUSE OR TECHNO LIKE WE KNOW IT... WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT??? IF ANYONE CAN NAME A CLUB IN THE GREATER ORLANDO AREA, WITH HARD HOUSE MUSIC. HOLLA AT THIS POST.!!!!1 I MISS YOU MELLO. I MISS YOU DRAPER, I MISS YOU JV,JP, AND THE REST OF THE BEST DJS IN OUR AREA.

WELL THE CLUBS HERE ARE PRETTY COOL, BUT THEIR MUSIC IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEHIND ( I MOVED TO LAUDERDALE) THERE WAS A THREAD ON THE MIAMI BOARD LAST WEEK ABOUT ORLANDO,, SEARCH FOR IT.... GOOD LUCK....