Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Room at Exit, how does MaGilicuti get in

Originally posted by magilicuti

i'm not going in drag...

gay guys hit on me more then chicks

LOL i know the feeling, i was with my girl at Arena (before you ask- its a wack ass place in New Rochelle NY, but I was doin a ktu broadcast sat. nite there and my girl and a few friends wanted to go out so i figured they could all come and party with me after we got off the air for free..ok now that you know what the hell i was doing there here's the story)

were all on the dance floor, and i'm dancing with my girl (REAL close to my girl might i add) she's facing me so she can see behind me. she leans over and says 'there is some guy dancing behind you' I swear that guy almost was a dead man, but i didnt wanna ruin the night for everyone else that was with me by getting kicked out....

well thats my gay story for the week lol

Bern

very easy, go up to a tall Looking Guy with light brown hair, his name is Vladik, cant speak english well, but well enough to say, "No problem", so u go to him, say a few words in polish, or umm ask him if hes polish, engage in a convo, tell him u have some polish blood, and ur in for life, next time u see him , SAy " hello mr Vladik Sir, how is ur night" hell let u in ;)

Originally posted by bigart

very easy, go up to a tall Looking Guy with light brown hair, his name is Vladik, cant speak english well, but well enough to say, "No problem", so u go to him, say a few words in polish, or umm ask him if hes polish, engage in a convo, tell him u have some polish blood, and ur in for life, next time u see him , SAy " hello mr Vladik Sir, how is ur night" hell let u in ;)

:laugh: do you actually do this Art??? :laugh:

one day im waiting at the line, and im like is there anyway for me to get inthere, he is like, "NO PRAMOTEERS, NO VIP, NO BAADY GOO'S IN DHERE" im like hmm, what accent is that russian? or Polish? he is like im POLISH, so then i cursed Him out in RUSSIAN, and he was laughing, " I knoww sum of Dhose vords" , so after that day he said "anythime u wana come in, en za white room, i welkome u nooo prablem"

so thats my story :D

Originally posted by bigart

one day im waiting at the line, and im like is there anyway for me to get inthere, he is like, "NO PRAMOTEERS, NO VIP, NO BAADY GOO'S IN DHERE" im like hmm, what accent is that russian? or Polish? he is like im POLISH, so then i cursed Him out in RUSSIAN, and he was laughing, " I knoww sum of Dhose vords" , so after that day he said "anythime u wana come in, en za white room, i welkome u nooo prablem"

so thats my story :D

living in queens sure does help sometimes huh dog??

anyway..like i said 50 times..use the god damn experience guestlist man!!

damn straight, but im tired of all the hastles of Guestlists. just get VIP status :D feel me

i mean this was done ohh like almost 1.5 years ago, and till this day i have no probs getting in that room, however, i wouldnt show up at exit, unless, someone SPECTACULAR was gonna dj.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:( :( :(

:tongue:

aww im so sorrry glowwwww!! ehe but it seems like mags reallly reallly wants to get into the white room....but if u c my other post i told everyone to use ur list! so....:D ...

art-vip status? how may one achieve such an honor @ exit??? and i noticed u dont hit exit much..last time i saw u there was Corsten

The EXIT MANIFESTO By BigArt

i mean build ur contacts, u know, ok ill tell u a little hint

Skip the line at exit = See Tony "Montauna" and be like "Yo TONY" boom ur in ;)

FAKE ID = get on the line looking towards west side highway, and look for a short Guy named HArry ( hes the guy checking ID's), say " hey Harry Long time no see" ( do this only if ur underage ) and he'll see u have been here before Boom ur in.

as ur walk down Pay your respects to Mike ( he is the guy who collects tickets. )

Now two Options,

1st If u dont wanna Get searched, see a guy named KEVIN, tall black dude, always wears Gloves, and tells u " Go left" or "Go RIght" , shake his hand and be like Yo Kev Baby Whassup. he'll probably say, Good good, Long time no see, U enjoy the night Take care.

Or

2nd if he tells u to go Right anyway its prolly cuz he has to send u that way, and cuz the camera is watching him, So then u go see a guy Named JAY , He is a Security Guard, always checking people, and usually always in the front of all the bouncers, He is short, got a scar on his cheek , and an earring on his left ear. say " Yoo Jay bro whats been up kid, how is Factory Treating u" he smiles, does the fastest Patdown in the world, and thats it.

Now, If u wanna get drinks. See Lucifur, Big tall Dude, Not to be confused with Country , who is just big and Duffy, anywya , see him and be like Yoo Lucifur, i heard about that Moto Bike accident u had, sorry to hear about it , hope u sued that MOFO, and got your money worth, etc... then proceed to ask him , do u know how i can get some free drinks in this fucken place, since the bouncers get free drinks, u just got urself a water, or beverage of ur choice,

Now for the WHITE ROOM ACCESS,

See earlier post , See VLADIK

and umm Red room, no one should have a problem,

Hip hop room, Umm why would u even go there, and umm

hmm bathroom, u just Gotta fucken wait, LMAO cuz thats the one place i dont even have VIP access to lol

hope this helps,

Happy Exiting ;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

aww im so sorrry glowwwww!! ehe but it seems like mags reallly reallly wants to get into the white room....but if u c my other post i told everyone to use ur list! so....:D ...

yeah I Know...Im JuST PLayiNG... :tongue:;)