Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lawler at vinyl

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

LOL, sure was a great night though....take care...

I got to get this F***** jet-lag out of my body.

I'm out...

yo bro are your pants tight enough bro ?:D great meeting you

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

They're tight enough.... :blank::tongue: Great fun meeting some Tribal Warriors.

Hun it was very nice meeting u outside for that breif second that we did ;)

To my tribal warriors. . .ive never seen a pair of men in makup and skirts sexier that you's :eek::love:

Damn! I'm almost sure I met some people form CP Sat. night but I don't remeber who?

Anyhow, I thought Lawler was NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!! I danced for ever and did not sit down ones, well maybe for a sec but I was hooked! If that's how he plays on his off night I can't wait to catch him when he's ON..............I can't wait to see him in IBIZA!

It was one phat beat after another after another and I loved how he would Built the song up and up and up and than BANG he would DROP it on you and let it go for a while than he would do it again and again and again!

My boyfriend picked me up in his shoulders and I got to through Lawler a big phat kiss & a ;) That's how lovely he was making me feel!

I also thought it was cute when he played La la land...he was fucking with us :laugh:

That was my first time at Vinyl and I'll definitely go back, good vibe!:cool:

Originally posted by clubkat

To my tribal warriors. . .ive never seen a pair of men in makup and skirts sexier that you's :eek::love:

LoL, I second that emotion!!!

And everyone that thanked me for the preparty thingie--you're quite welcome, thank you all for behaving yourselves! :) Till next time :)