Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to Mad Myles?

acura

• 3 weeks later...

add Mike Ski to that list nuthin from him since Lisa Pure's track.weird this time last year he had a bunch of tracks out...I enjoy some cheese he serves up.....no new tacks better than a bunch of bad ones i guess.

Originally posted by dog6

add Mike Ski to that list nuthin from him since Lisa Pure's track.weird this time last year he had a bunch of tracks out...I enjoy some cheese he serves up.....no new tacks better than a bunch of bad ones i guess.

Good point, I am not really a fan of Mike Ski.

The reason I ask is because the one time I heard him at Roxy, he spun a pretty good set. Honestly I expected to be dissapointed.

MikeE- LOL!!!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

what about mike maculuso (sp)?

Don't worry his mix of Peter Bailey's "Lights Down" will not dissapoint.....gonna be released the end of June ...fingers crossed.....& his next song will be "J'Adore" no release date set..

Originally posted by lillizzy

yomanda?

:D

for hard house fans, what about josh collins? wtf has he been...

same with dumonde and darude...

last thing i heard from dumonde was maybe a promo of elt - rescue me? and darude, i can't even remember

i heard darude spin at guernica like a week ago and he played this phat new track....when I went up to him to see what track it was he said its his..and then he made a gesture like he was zipping up his mouth, so I assume it will be his next single. It was pretty phat. Had a sandstorm-esque type synth looped over a phat phat beat. I'm excited to hear that come out.