Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love Surf Club

Yes, I've seen the other threads, but wanted to start my own. I had such a great time at Surf last night. Kirk Lopez and Boris were both great, and the crowd was the good ol' surf club regulars. I was only able to stay until a little past 8 though because one of the people I was with had TOO much fun and well, we all know how it goes from there. :(

Now I am OFFICIALLY psyched for the summer! Good seeing all that I saw. Hope to see a lot of you at Tempts on Saturday for JV!

Originally posted by laurie619

I totally agree with you it was a great time :tongue: That was my first time at surf club. . .I had no clue it was like that* Is it always like that, or was it just like that due to opening day/night?

Did you enjoy yourself at breakfast yesterday?

Oh wait, you never showed up.....That's right!!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

I totally agree with you it was a great time :tongue: That was my first time at surf club. . .I had no clue it was like that* Is it always like that, or was it just like that due to opening day/night?

Its always like that, thats why I love Surf Club!:)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Did you enjoy yourself at breakfast yesterday?

Oh wait, you never showed up.....That's right!!!!

I know I'm sorry its all jarmenio, tizzah, and binoys fault there sweet asses wouldnt wake up. . . I was up :D

Surf club was off the hook...once again another year of a good looking crowd, it was a little colder than I expected ...Kirk Lopez was good...anyone see the chick with her top off on stage running around....we need more of that this summer :woah: :woah: :woah: :woah: :woah:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

anyone see the chick with her top off on stage running around....we need more of that this summer :woah: :woah: :woah: :woah: :woah:

What you don't want to see more drunk/hungover, from the night before, girls like me running around all cracked out????

That was my fist time there and I didn't expect the crowd to be soo good looking.....next time I will put make-up on and not look like the 'cleaning lady'.....maybe

Surf was a great time, well worth the long ride I took. Lopez and Boris were both real good. Lots of messed up people.

The female bartender at the bar closest to the mens bathroom makes insane drinks.

Bloody's were flowing...

cgm and lesdig......... MEAN...

All i can say is that surf club was off da hiznoid!!!!! i've gone to probably there last 4 - 5 opening parties and this one without a doubt was my best there. The vibe was awesome and the music from hearing some good old tracks with the new was great. I was told that africa, hands up and some other good old ones were dropped and also chemical ahhh nice!!!!! Left surf at around 11pm and I should have stayed. Again what a kick azz time!

Originally posted by lesdig

I had a blast as well...my only complaint is the fact that we had to leave at 8...due to one severly mangled member of our party:mad: :mad:

...God i cant wait til summer:D :D

Severely mangled....what a great way to put it. Lets get jobs at Marios pizza this summer!

Originally posted by lesdig

I had a blast as well...my only complaint is the fact that we had to leave at 8...due to one severly mangled member of our party:mad: :mad:

...God i cant wait til summer:D :D

mangled member huh.........lmao..........

great seeing you and cgm even though it was only for 2 secs...........wish we could've talked more........next time :D