Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened At Exit This Past Friday W/ The Police???

All's i heard was there was police tape all outside, a fight escalated from inside, to outside where there was a stabbing or somehting... can somone please clear this up? i dunnow if ide feel safe going there with that type of shit hapening...

Yeah I heard there was some craziness up in there with blocking off an entire floor (I believe it was the hip-hop floor but I'm not sure). I dunno exactly what happened, but I think it was something serious.. people suck. :blown:

in a stroke of genius from exit, yet again, they decided to have a hip hop party in the red room, with some live performance, the normal hip hop in the secret room, and hip hop also on the roof. I didnt even think hip hop was big enuff to have 3 rooms of it...I heard "pass the coursversie" in 2 diff rooms at the same time (different parts)...

so anyway robin goes to the roof and calls me and sez its crazy--next thing i know they clear the whole upstairs and the whole seond floor was filled with hip hop fans stuck with hearing a touchdown tony draper tribal set.

You can imagine the comments I heard. One guy commented how he felt he was in rave. His friend said, "a rave??!! hells no this shit is more like ceremony with all these drums and shit!!" Madd people left at that point.

I still dunno what happened.

Mike BuGouT

All i know that Drapper fans did not like the hip hop room, so they tried to have the whole club with Dapper's music...Some gangster that just came out of the county Jail was there and though that the hip hop was ill...Anyway so the fight started something happened and cops had come in and take of that...