Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi am saleen351 Do I have any friends?

soldado

Hmmmm...Well I look in the mirror and tell myself ...I am special I love myself. I really have no life I just like to post on a board on the net and tear people Ideas or Views Apart. I post Here and there and any where. I have the name Of a Mustang and that is my friend I sleep with it and go cruzing around clubs thinking I know more than other people know....I Listen to House music but its really called trance....

If you want to be my friend PM' me pls.

P.S

Dude you are a fucken looser. You come on this board claiming to know so much shit when you dont know your head from your ass since u have it shoved in your ass most of the time. I feel bad for anyone who calls you a friend...If you have a difference .. Views that people have here why not post as a Adult...Its seem that you post like your IQ lvl wich it is - 9. Thank God there are not many NewYorkers...like you....

The bad thing your so stupid and #@$@#$ you dont even know it now that makes me lol

*waves middle finger in the Air*

Originally posted by soldado

Hmmmm...Well I look in the mirror and tell myself ...I am special I love myself. I really have no life I just like to post on a board on the net and tear people Ideas or Views Apart. I post Here and there and any where. I have the name Of a Mustang and that is my friend I sleep with it and go cruzing around clubs thinking I know more than other people know....I Listen to House music but its really called trance....

P.S

Dude you are a fucken looser. You come on this board claiming to know so much shit when you dont know your head from your ass since u have it shoved in your ass most of the time. I feel bad for anyone who calls you a friend...If you have a difference .. Views that people have here why not post as a Adult...Its seem that you post like your IQ lvl wich it is - 9. Thank God there are not many NewYorkers...like you....

The bad thing your so stupid and #@$@#$ you dont even know it now that makes me lol

damn kidd ! who stole the marshmallows out of your lucky charms? :D

Guest saleen351

P.S

ARE YOU MAD CAUSE I FUCKED YOUR SISTER IN THE ASS THEN CUMMED ON HER FACE THEN I TOSSED HER DOWN THE STAIRS? TALK IS CHEEP TOUGH GUY.... LETS SQUARE UP AND WE'LL SEE WHOS FROM JERSEY AND WHOS A DIRTY SPIC FROM MIAMI.....

ROUND 1 DING DING DING....

Originally posted by saleen351

ARE YOU MAD CAUSE I FUCKED YOUR SISTER IN THE ASS THEN CUMMED ON HER FACE THEN I TOSSED HER DOWN THE STAIRS? TALK IS CHEEP TOUGH GUY.... LETS SQUARE UP AND WE'LL SEE WHOS FROM JERSEY AND WHOS A DIRTY SPIC FROM MIAMI.....

ROUND 1 DING DING DING....

who’s being a tuff guy ? bro if you can't handle the heat; then get the fuck out of the kitchen. it’s okay for you to attack people. then you get this machismo attitude, when someone attacks you. what’s next a challenge to rumble in the parking lot ? :rolleyes:

hehe.. punk ass mother fucker. its hard to fuck somone in the ass when you have no cock.. and even harder to cumm on somones face when one lacks balls. You talk Madd shit for a puta ass guido bitch from new york. Ill fuck you till you love me, bitch.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

who’s being a tuff guy ? bro if you can't handle the heat; then get the fuck out of the kitchen. it’s okay for you to attack people. then you get this machismo attitude, when someone attacks you. what’s next a challenge to rumble in the parking lot ? :rolleyes:

UMMMMMMMMMM no, i cleary attacked the people in the biz, I didn't do any personal attacks on regular cp members, maybee a jerk off here, or a asshole there, but never whole posts... I don't rumble in park lots but I will confront anyone about what they say.... most people run with their tails between their legs...

Originally posted by saleen351

UMMMMMMMMMM no, i cleary attacked the people in the biz, I didn't do any personal attacks on regular cp members, maybee a jerk off here, or a asshole there, but never whole posts... I don't rumble in park lots but I will confront anyone about what they say.... most people run with their tails between their legs...

UMMMMMMMMMM. so you will confront people, who do the same thing you do ?? that hardly makes sense.

:confused:

saleen351 First of all You dum shit im from NewYork Born and Raised there .... ( and Yes Im Spanish ) I moved down here from NYC after The USMC....Man O Man I use to use people like you as food topping on my lucky charms when I lived in Brooklyn...FYI you such a big man trying to pick on a sister i might or might not have.

Seems that the only people that are equal to you in a fight is a woman..( still doubtfull ) Yea dude I so Envy you.... Like I said before Go drive your daddy Mustang and let everyone think its yours...In the Marines we use to take people like you and rip there heads off and shit down there neck and put there head back there neck so the can taste it.....

Well anyway Friend of me and myself and I ....dont cry when i steal your Mustang! lol upppps did i say that

P.S.

The chef is in the kitchen and the heat is up!

Now I recall why NJ had that smell off the Turnpike ....it was not NJ it was u

Im done thank your Very much

Guest saleen351

saleen351 First of all You dum shit im from NewYork Born and Raised there .... ( and Yes Im Spanish ) I moved down here from NYC after The USMC....Man O Man I use to use people like you as food topping on my lucky charms when I lived in Brooklyn...FYI you such a big man trying to pick on a sister i might or might not have.

Seems that the only people that are equal to you in a fight is a woman..( still doubtfull ) Yea dude I so Envy you.... Like I said before Go drive your daddy Mustang and let everyone think its yours...In the Marines we use to take people like you and rip there heads off and shit down there neck and put there head back there neck so the can taste it.....

Well anyway Friend of me and myself and I ....dont cry when i steal your Mustang! lol upppps did i say that

P.S.

The chef is in the kitchen and the heat is up!

Now I recall why NJ had that smell off the Turnpike ....it was not NJ it was u

Im done thank your Very much

do u have any idea how many marines I've tossed out of the club I use to run? At least one a night for 2 years... ECU was 45 minutes from Camp Lejune..... IDIOT!!!!!!!! Look it up on a map... Greenville NC and Jacksonville NC..... Without thier m-16 marines are nothing but tough guys that don't know when to stay down instead they take a worse beating.....

Soldado just look at this way, Saleen is a no cock, buttmuncher, needle dick, depressed, confused child, who wants attention and he gets it here, this is his entertainment, so FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!

This board was really doing just fine with out him.

Damn i'm so tired of all this anguish fighting and hatred that I wish I could just light up a HUGE FUCKING STOGIE RIGHT NOW HERE IN MY DESK AT WORK and take a break, Grow up Saleen or better yet get a life BEATCH........................................:smoke:

whose that in the picture of your signature anyways? is that you and your girlfriend? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: