Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GHB Scare

Well are you drinking straight up "G" or are being stupid and mixing it with other stuff....which by the way is a NO No!!

If you are just doing that by itself You will know if you did too much just by when you wake up a couples hours later.....Be careful Thats all I can say!!! PM me if you need to know more!!!!

G is very dangerous for anyone ... but for girls it is very dangerous for your reproductive organs and what not.

All I can say is be VERY VERY careful . Try a very little amount b/c it can really sneak up on you . Do it with people you trust really well around b/c if you do fall out you want to be with people who will take care of you not take advantage you. DON'T MIX IT WITH ALCHOL OR K THAT IS A DEADLY MIX !!!!

JUST BE REALLY CAREFUL YOU MIGHT DO THINGS YOU WOULDN'T NORMMALLY DO IF YOU WERE SOBER .. ......( worse than anything else)

Guest saleen351

well my roomates sold it in college when it was legal, nothing like doing drugs right in front of the cops.... we use to get gallons of it then you'd pour in this little bottle and mix the shit...

I've seen 3 people die and last year me and carbone had 4 friends all in the same night DIE then they all were brought back to life, not a miracle of medicine, good old fashing ass kicking, the docotrs hit them in the chest with their fists unil it jumped their hearts.... i'm still pissed at them.... it was on the news, happend at headliners...

don't do it.... g will kill you.......... i've seen broads ge scoped out after 2 caps.....

scopes is what they use to call it before it made its way to the northeast.

Originally posted by perns2002

I don't want any bashing on this at all so if your going to do it then don't write back. Please.........

Anyone ever drink to much GHB and OD? How much is too much?

Seriously I need info..............

EVERYBODYS BODY IS DIFFERENT SO NO 1 CAN TELL U HOW MUCH TO TAKE 1 THING TO LISTEN IS DO NOT DO NO DOWNERS WITH IT ESPECIALLY WEED AND PERKS U WILL FALL ASLEEP AND THATS A BAD SIGN WHEN I DO IT I TAKE LIKE A CAP EVERY HALF HOUR TO AN HOUR DEPENDING HOW STRONG IT IS AND THE ONLY THING I MIX IT WITH IS BLOW

NO DOWNERS GHB IS A LOT LIKE WEED WHEN U MIX IT IT INTENSIFYS AND IF U DO DOWNERS IT BRINGS YOU DOWN WHERE U DROP

First I hope I dont get flame for this but If you dont know dont comment!!

You can take care of someone out on G...I mean if nothing else was taken and they did not drink like a glas fulol and we are talking about taking a couple of caps and they are out.. just first make sure they are still breathing and pulse always check pulse!! They are probably in a deep deep sleep and cannot even comprehend you! They will eventually wake up!! If the paramedics come that is definetly chance of getting in troubl or as well can be very expensive!!!

First of all GHB is scary shit....Personally I think paramedics dont know how to handle the situation....I have heard some scary stories on what they have done to people....Anyways everyones tolerance is different...Ways to make people not fallout is keep them in a cold room or pump up the AC in a car and make a fist in push it hard against their heart and move it in circular motion.....this will help them from going out....honestly its not worth doing it....there are other stuff out there...:worry: :worry: :worry:

Nothing could have helped me, my blood pessure was so low they were barely pulling blood from my veins and my breaths were less than 8 per minute. I agree there are way better things out there. I just have always been in control and one time I wasnt and it almost killed me. Scary shit.

Yes, It as Weed........... Scary shit ................. GHB is bad.

How do you handle someone who is out cold on it? Can you take care of it or do the paramedics have to be called?

if someone is out make sure they are laying on their stomach becouse u throw up while your sleeping andyour lungs will fill up with liquod if your on your back just keep checking for a pulse next time and just keep your eyes on him most of the time they will wake up in a few hours make sure they are on their stamch tho

yEAH BUT IF YOUR FREIND WASN'T BREATHING U WOUDN'T CALL THE PARAMEDICS? IT IS JUST A ?.

I dont wanna sound like a bitch, but c'mon honey. If you are not breathing dont you think there might be a problem?

WHAT SUPER SCARES ME IS THE KID I WAS WITH G-OUT ALSO, BUT HE SAID I WOUD HAVE BEEN OK . IF HE DIDN'T G-OUT WITH ME, HE WOUDN'T HAVE CALLED OR ANYTHING.

MY PIONT IS WE PARTY RIGHT, AND THIS MAY BE A LITTLE TRACK, BUT I DIDNT REALIZE HOW SERIOUS WHAT I DID OR TOOK WAS UNTIL I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT, AND HE DOESNT TO THIS DAY, THAT I WSA CLOSE TO DEATH, AND IT WAS OUT OF MY AND HIS HANDS............. YOU FOLLOW

Originally posted by cmb1975

I dont wanna sound like a bitch, but c'mon honey. If you are not breathing dont you think there might be a problem?

YES, I DID

YOU DIDN'T READ WELL, MY FRIEND DIDN'T THINK SO, HE THOUGH HE COUD TAKE CARE OF IT....

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT, THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME EVER, I AM A VERY SAFE PARTIER (ASIDE FROM THIS ONE TIME MISTAKE).

PLEASE JUST BE CAREFUL EVERYONE AND MAKE SURE IF ANYONE YOU KNOW EVER G'S OUT THAT THEY ARE BREATHING AND IF NOT GET THEM HELP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME IF I DIDN'T HAVE IT AS SOON AS I DID.

"DRUGS ARE A PRIVELDGE, WE JUST CAN'T ABUSE THEM"

YES, I DID

YOU DIDN'T READ WELL, MY FRIEND DIDN'T THINK SO, HE THOUGH HE COUD TAKE CARE OF IT..........

Ok so if your friend isnt breathing, how can he even have a say? Getting into some trouble seems better than death.

Ok so if your friend isn't breathing, how can he even have a say? Getting into some trouble seems better than death. [/QUO

I think there is a misundersatnding here I was the one not breathing,

I would much rather run the risk of getting into trouble then death. He thought it was fixable w/o a paramedic..........

NUTS........... freakin' nuts

Ok so if your friend isn't breathing, how can he even have a say? Getting into some trouble seems better than death. [/QUO

I think there is a misundersatnding here I was the one not breathing,

I would much rather run the risk of getting into trouble then death. He thought it was fixable w/o a paramedic..........

NUTS........... freakin' nuts

Oh shit! Damn..you're right, I was reading that wrong. I would question the frienship there. If you are not breathing, there is something wrong. If he is trying to save his own ass or your own, its not worth it.

Dont fuck with that shit, its not worth it. Be Safe! :)

perns, here is my story. it was memorial day 99 at tempts. I had that over the counter stuff called INVIGORATE. it was GBL which converts into GHB in your body (not sure how it works) but it felt exactly the same as pure GHB. ok, so me & my buddies had a 64 oz bottle of the stuff & we tested it out a few nights before & it was AWESOME. so that night, I drank like 16 ounces of it (fucking stupid) BUT this was before there was public awareness on the shit, so I did not know the danger. I was in TEMPTS & all of a sudden started having tunnel vision & getting really cloudy & finally don't remember a thing. I woke up to sounds of myself vomiting out loud in the ER with all immediate members of my family standing over me, as well as doctors & nurses. I was incubated (tubes in throat) & a machine had been breathing for me for a few hours. They pumped charcoal into my stomach to absorb the shit in my system. I actually was out & was barely breathing at tempts. They told my mom that I may have gone too long without oxygen to my brain & IF I did come to, I might be braindead. BUT I somehow came out of it several hours later. a friend of mine who was a cop in seaside said he heard they actually pronounced me dead at the scene on the police radio. A life changing experience to say the least. so, say no to G, as there is a fine line between "a good time" & "death" or getting very sick. i would go into more detail, but im too lazy right now..

Originally posted by tommyarmani

perns, here is my story. it was memorial day 99 at tempts. I had that over the counter stuff called INVIGORATE. it was GBL which converts into GHB in your body (not sure how it works) but it felt exactly the same as pure GHB. ok, so me & my buddies had a 64 oz bottle of the stuff & we tested it out a few nights before & it was AWESOME. so that night, I drank like 16 ounces of it (fucking stupid) BUT this was before there was public awareness on the shit, so I did not know the danger. I was in TEMPTS & all of a sudden started having tunnel vision & getting really cloudy & finally don't remember a thing. I woke up to sounds of myself vomiting out loud in the ER with all immediate members of my family standing over me, as well as doctors & nurses. I was incubated (tubes in throat) & a machine had been breathing for me for a few hours. They pumped charcoal into my stomach to absorb the shit in my system. I actually was out & was barely breathing at tempts. They told my mom that I may have gone too long without oxygen to my brain & IF I did come to, I might be braindead. BUT I somehow came out of it several hours later. a friend of mine who was a cop in seaside said he heard they actually pronounced me dead at the scene on the police radio. A life changing experience to say the least. so, say no to G, as there is a fine line between "a good time" & "death" or getting very sick. i would go into more detail, but im too lazy right now..

I think I have learned my lesson, loud and clear slap in the face................

Basically, it was almost the same thing. Tubes everywhere and shit......... thank you for all your help.......... I am still in shock, I just can't belive it......... Again I thak all of you who replyed......... :)