Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* V I N Y L * + P H A Z O N :) ! ! !

did anyone else notice how Vinyl is on phazon's website as New Systems? i saw that shit and alsmot DIED! LOL

anyone know if this is true or not,

if it is,

SHELTER,

ROXY,

CROBAR,

& VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 PHAZON's 1 CITY!

OH MY LAWDY!!

Hahahah, sounds tasty, huh?

lol

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . quite frankly, I'm not holding my breath for Crobar period . . .

Well I don't have any inside info, but I know the people from Crobar Miami, and they are a serious business. Def. one of the best clubs in Miami. Their sound system is nutz. Remains to be seen whether they can reproduce it here.

Originally posted by £ddie

Well I don't have any inside info, but I know the people from Crobar Miami, and they are a serious business. Def. one of the best clubs in Miami. Their sound system is nutz. Remains to be seen whether they can reproduce it here.

. . . I'm angling it more from a door policy perspective . . . Groovejet was supposed to be made in the image of it's Miami predecessor, and it turned into a uber-glamfest . . .

I didn't mean the system for Crobar, I meant Crobar itself. Nothing is finalized for them coming over yet. As for Union Square, I'm not too sure. They do have concerts and stuff there once in a while, but I doubt that's what they're talking about. I can't think of any open clubspace in that area....maybe Spa is getting one and they're just too embarrassed to say *hehe*

Originally posted by brickhouse

I didn't mean the system for Crobar, I meant Crobar itself. Nothing is finalized for them coming over yet. As for Union Square, I'm not too sure. They do have concerts and stuff there once in a while, but I doubt that's what they're talking about. I can't think of any open clubspace in that area....maybe Spa is getting one and they're just too embarrassed to say *hehe*

crobar's licenses were finalized last week. look for it to open in 7-10 months. as for union square thats a banquet hall. blue grotto is a restaurant

I would say that of all the club rumors going around (glowbana bs, etc...), Crobar is the safest bet. Agreed with what was said above - Crobar Miami is a well-run operation, and they have Phazon down there. It may be a touch more upscale, but they will definitely bring the talent - in Miami - Timo, Seaman, Kleinenberg, and many others have played there.

The way I see it, we all complain that there's nowhere except Vinyl for good DJs to spin - i.e. we all complain (including me) when a DJ we want to see is slated to spin at Exit, etc. If the Crobar here is the same size and system as the one in Miami, we will be complaining alot less about that.

By the way, I think 'union square' may be referring to Coffee Shop, which from what I understand has a phazon system downstairs...