Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish May 30th at Club Abyss!!!

I'm there, I don't give a shit anymore if it closes at 2am, but they better be spinning early. This will be bigger then DT because you can hear DT any week, but DD thats a diffrent story.

If I'm still alive after memorial day weekend I'm fucking there.

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

Hmmmm.....how much is it gonna be? guestlist? etc?

I just checked the calander and that is a Thursday night so I am in. Like I said before, I caught Deep Dish at Space in Miami during the WMC for my first time and they were insane. I have been to hear DT about a dozen times and they kind of remind me of him but with energy. This is going to be HUGE!!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Are you saying DT's music doesnt have energy?

allright, lets not start this now. I am saying Deep Dish IMO has more energy. I enjoyed the way DD payed better, but I only heard them that one time, maybe they were just perfactly on point that night. IMO, yes DT does not have the energy that DD had when I heard them at Space.

Guest saleen351

they played space 2 weeks ago, I turned it down.. any comparison to DT is not for me.... But couple weeks DT at space.... I'm going.... so i can finally prove he sucks...

Originally posted by cody05

allright, lets not start this now. I am saying Deep Dish IMO has more energy. I enjoyed the way DD payed better, but I only heard them that one time, maybe they were just perfactly on point that night. IMO, yes DT does not have the energy that DD had when I heard them at Space.

I wasnt trying to start drama. I saw DD 3 times, once they were great, once they were decent and once they sucked. I have never been disappointed by DT. If the price is not too high, I might just check them out again.

Originally posted by saleen351

But couple weeks DT at space.... I'm going.... so i can finally prove he sucks...

The only complaint that I can see you having Saleen is that DT gets on the microphone every once and while and talks.

why would he have a problem with that.....doesn't he love tempts and xs.....those places have clowns like get bizzy izzy talk half the night about shot specials......I'd rather have the dj, thank the crowd for paying $30 to hear him than a drunken fool announce $2 woo woo's at the back bar.........

Originally posted by unclebuc

why would he have a problem with that.....doesn't he love tempts and xs.....those places have clowns like get bizzy izzy talk half the night about shot specials......I'd rather have the dj, thank the crowd for paying $30 to hear him than a drunken fool announce $2 woo woo's at the back bar.........

Sorry to have to correct you on this one, but XS and Tempts. do not have any MC's at all. The only time someone gets on the microphone is to make an announcement for VIP cards or something of that nature. NO MC'S!!!! JUST GOOD MUSIC!!! When is the last time you heard a shot special at Tempts. or XS?

Originally posted by cody05

Sorry to have to correct you on this one, but XS and Tempts. do not have any MC's at all. The only time someone gets on the microphone is to make an announcement for VIP cards or something of that nature. NO MC'S!!!! JUST GOOD MUSIC!!! When is the last time you heard a shot special at Tempts. or XS?

last summer I remember Gumba Johnny talking up on stage and throwing t-shirts and stuff...........no big deal but it def put a big interruption on the night................IMO, that kinda stuff belongs only at teen nights...........I don't remember any MCs otherwise at Tempts or XS..........although someone on this board had said Izzy Wizzy is booked for XS this summer..........is that true? :D

they played space 2 weeks ago, I turned it down.. any comparison to DT is not for me.... But couple weeks DT at space.... I'm going.... so i can finally prove he sucks...

saleen have you ever heard DT live?

Guest saleen351

WEll Cody just to bust your balls, Manny use to let me get on the mic every now and then to announce CP meet ups...:D

Any way if lets get bizzy izzy, or mc fuck nuts evey touches the mics at xs or temps there would be hell to pay.... never gonna happen, so lets drop it... And for DT getting on the mic and talking, I'll fucking let him have it... Saleen getting tossed out of space? Stay tuned....

PS FUCK ALL OF YOUS, ALMOST CONFIRMED, ROBBIE FUCKING RIVERA THIS SAT IN SOBE AT THE LIVING ROOM... JUST HAD TO THROW IT IN YOUR FACE... :D

Originally posted by tyco

last summer I remember Gumba Johnny talking up on stage and throwing t-shirts and stuff...........no big deal but it def put a big interruption on the night................IMO, that kinda stuff belongs only at teen nights...........I don't remember any MCs otherwise at Tempts or XS..........although someone on this board had said Izzy Wizzy is booked for XS this summer..........is that true? :D

You have a point about when KTU is in the house. But other than that there will not be any MC's at XS or Tempts.

WEll Cody just to bust your balls, Manny use to let me get on the mic every now and then to announce CP meet ups...:D

Any way if lets get bizzy izzy, or mc fuck nuts evey touches the mics at xs or temps there would be hell to pay.... never gonna happen, so lets drop it... And for DT getting on the mic and talking, I'll fucking let him have it... Saleen getting tossed out of space? Stay tuned....

PS FUCK ALL OF YOUS, ALMOST CONFIRMED, ROBBIE FUCKING RIVERA THIS SAT IN SOBE AT THE LIVING ROOM... JUST HAD TO THROW IT IN YOUR FACE... :D

I don't understand how you could like RR so much and hate DT so much...........makes no sense bro.

and you never answered my question above............:D