Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need tips on how to stay awake for Ibiza

joecrack13

Besides excitement, how the hell else can i stay awake for all the madness is Ibiza cause if u thought clubs like Vinyl dont get good til 5 in the morning, some clubs dont open til 7 in the morning in Ibiza...help me out cause i dont wanna miss a minute of the late night partying...plus theres good day spots too so its like u never catch a break

Man, I don't know what to tell you if you wantto do it the clean way.....don't know how far red bulls and drinks like that will get you over ther:( Sorry man, It's just not really a "clean" place to be.....good luck though! Maybe some-1 will have some better advice to give you.......

P.S: R u going this summer??

man, if i am going to ibiza...and spending that much money to party...i am sure as hell not doing it the "clean way"...red bulls can only do so much for u....if u are going to do it the legal/conservative way...u are outta gas...can it be done with drinks and red bulls? yes...but ur the man if u can pull it off ur whole time at ibiza!!

Red bulls are for pussy's Its ALL about Guarapo. The cuban equivalent of crack/cocaine. its sugar cane juice.you drink them in intervals of 2 every 7 or 8 hours. you can stay awake for about 3 or 4 months.. untill your pancreas, and kidneys fail on you and youbecome diabetic.. but youll only be there about a week or so.. so youll be fine.

-ps. for an extra kick. put a shot of coffee in your guarapo. making it.. super megazord guarapo. making you able to dance to hard Techno/ trance for about 13 years with out sleep.

Originally posted by fat0ny

Red bulls are for pussy's Its ALL about Guarapo. The cuban equivalent of crack/cocaine. its sugar cane juice.you drink them in intervals of 2 every 7 or 8 hours. you can stay awake for about 3 or 4 months.. untill your pancreas, and kidneys fail on you and youbecome diabetic.. but youll only be there about a week or so.. so youll be fine.

-ps. for an extra kick. put a shot of coffee in your guarapo. making it.. super megazord guarapo. making you able to dance to hard Techno/ trance for about 13 years with out sleep.

LMAO:laugh: :laugh:

yeah man, I think your outta gas if ur gonna go drink over there and rely on "excitement" to keep u up:blank:

Anyways, I really really have wanted to go to Ibiza now for about 4-5 years now...anyone have any tips on how to do it cheaper? I figure U need to save a lot of money considering u'll b out 4 about 2 weeks...one week in Ibiza, and one week recovering back home......

Guest saleen351

simple, throw a thread up on the nyc board... those SF warriors that do it every weekend... they dont' get to the club till like 5am.... rock that shit all the way till 3pm.... I've never figured out how they do it... I dont' do drugs so for me its impossible and doesn't seem like fun....

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Anyways, I really really have wanted to go to Ibiza now for about 4-5 years now...anyone have any tips on how to do it cheaper? I figure U need to save a lot of money considering u'll b out 4 about 2 weeks...one week in Ibiza, and one week recovering back home......

i was actually having this convo. with jimmy on sunday...and i would love to make this happen...one week in ibiza and one week of recovery at home...we should def. plan a "cp" ibiza trip...:idea:

Depends on your age. <25 have a chance >30 good luck!

I would try the vitamin route, hydroxycut (weak form of ripped fuel) a little ginseng and don't go out till 2 or 3.

After the second day, resort to old faithful. (drugs)

Thanks for the help...hopefully vitamins, redbull, other energy drinks and that cuban crack helps out cause the liquors gonna be flowin all night ...by they way where do they sell that stuff....ive tried ripped fuels before...but i was so hammered i forgot what they were like....maybe vivarins will work cause theyve helped me before....while its tempting to try E for the first time in Ibiza, with my luck ill OD and die...then again at least Ill be dying in Ibiza and going out with a bang...For the guy who wanted to know when im going...July 26- Aug 3.

If you are gonna try get it here and bring with you. Usually stay with white to off white color. Usually colored beans = dirty beans.

Hydroxycut can get at GNC. They are better than Ripped Fuel (at GNC) because they don't have as much ephredrine in them. (too much Ephredrine gives me a stomach ache and heart palpitations)

Try a multi-vitamin with plenty of B complex.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i was actually having this convo. with jimmy on sunday...and i would love to make this happen...one week in ibiza and one week of recovery at home...we should def. plan a "cp" ibiza trip...:idea:

i'll second that one-

that would be fabulous!i have been to spain but not to ibiza and i have been dying to go. its so beautiful there...:letsgo: