Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amber-naked (guido)

Guest saleen351

just found this one:

The Need To Be Naked (Guido Osorio Virgin Mix)

is this it?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dog6

Tpuss's takes the cake.....feel Guido's is headed to KTU....Tpuss's just a lot more bangin....IMO

great, another one I got to track down... guidos is pretty good, i like it.... and yes its ktu bound...........

Guest saleen351

wow both mixes are really good, this will be on KTU for all summer... I still love ambers voice and style,, she doesn't get enuff credit cause shes not hot...

Hello everyone! I love feedback on my mixes...

hers the story on the Amber..

I knew TP2K were doing remixes so i knew i could go in the opposite direction. (even tho im not into the sound i used to produce anymore)

but when your known for progressive mixes and you do sumthing different for a change ,the people at the labels are like wheres my GUIDO mix??

So instead of bastardising that mix wich i was very happy with..

I made a deal with that label. Put out the pretty mix and i will do a new more

progressive mix..and eventualy they will put out another 12" with my new mixes..

Easier said than done with a song like naked cuz its very POP and anything you do winds up sounding radio!! but im happy to say that as of two days ago i finally finished and there are two more totally different mixes coming out soon..

the new vocal aptly called "Guidos Slut mix" Sorta Superchumbo meets Scumfrog and a slamming Steve lawler type Progressive dub Called

"Guidos Do me dub" so look out for them and i would luv the feedback..

Sorry for the long post.

Guido

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guidoosorio

Hello everyone! I love feedback on my mixes...

hers the story on the Amber..

I knew TP2K were doing remixes so i knew i could go in the opposite direction. (even tho im not into the sound i used to produce anymore)

but when your known for progressive mixes and you do sumthing different for a change ,the people at the labels are like wheres my GUIDO mix??

So instead of bastardising that mix wich i was very happy with..

I made a deal with that label. Put out the pretty mix and i will do a new more

progressive mix..and eventualy they will put out another 12" with my new mixes..

Easier said than done with a song like naked cuz its very POP and anything you do winds up sounding radio!! but im happy to say that as of two days ago i finally finished and there are two more totally different mixes coming out soon..

the new vocal aptly called "Guidos Slut mix" Sorta Superchumbo meets Scumfrog and a slamming Steve lawler type Progressive dub Called

"Guidos Do me dub" so look out for them and i would luv the feedback..

Sorry for the long post.

Guido

this is what you should do, go put Gumba Jhonny in the choke hold until he promises not to play your tracks for a while...:D

Originally posted by finesse112

hmm if that is u guido then u know most of the djs from li that u lived wit like rob james and mimic and im also friends wit deniz da meniz when u djing in li again?

yeah....I miss the Cyberia guest spots you did.....and when can we catch you?

Originally posted by cesarleo

yeah....I miss the Cyberia guest spots you did.....and when can we catch you?

Yes of course i know Mimmic and Rob James I used ta live in that house!!

You know what tho NY is Fkd up lately...

I work everywhere but here!!

I dont understand it but on the other hand i will not accept a fee thats Too too cheap ..

Im working on a city thing ,,

And im definitely doing Brasil in the hamptons this July so i cant wait...

I remember the R&G nights at Systems back in the dizzy, some of the best memories I have of NYC Night Life :D

Guido, what is the name to that track you did with the Sweet Pussy Pauline samples? Werkin' I believe is the title, but I been trying to find the artist :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranza

I remember the R&G nights at Systems back in the dizzy, some of the best memories I have of NYC Night Life :D

Guido, what is the name to that track you did with the Sweet Pussy Pauline samples? Werkin' I believe is the title, but I been trying to find the artist :confused:

call 911, the master is stumped........ ask for ID's on your own board...:D

I dont understand it but on the other hand i will not accept a fee thats Too too cheap ..

Keep us updated bro.....would love to see ya in the hamptons.....I miss the Luxe days too:( ;)

Brazils??? yea?? say it aint so Guidooooo....are you in with the Morrisseys? cause they ran the Sat night party out there last summer, and umm....yea..... i work there ;)....right next to the DJ booth, so Guido, i am your personal bodyguard, literally, sick, last year was Mada and Moody, good guys.......got me into darker shit.....nutin but love.......but if they played "touch me" one more time id kill someone, must have heard that track 100 times last summer.......

Originally posted by saleen351

call 911, the master is stumped........ ask for ID's on your own board...:D

Figured I'd ask the horse himself... I didnt know this was your board? When did you become the authority? You're not in charge so stop crying son..

HEYO...... Ill answer all in order.

Tranza : Werkin is a track i did really quick one day for fun and used sum Sweet pussy pauline samples i had,,, but when i tried to sell it no one was hearing it, so i kinda just gave it to friends and forgot about it...... then about three weeks ago the music director for Queer as folk called and liscenced it from me! so hey you never know !!

cesarleo : I will keep you all posted :-)

deppnade: Mada n Moody are doin it im just a guest...and i look forward to hanging ....cuz after I play im going wabbit hunting hehe....

:tongue:

HEYO...... Ill answer all in order.

Tranza : Werkin is a track i did really quick one day for fun and used sum Sweet pussy pauline samples i had,,, but when i tried to sell it no one was hearing it, so i kinda just gave it to friends and forgot about it...... then about three weeks ago the music director for Queer as folk called and liscenced it from me! so hey you never know !!

Good for you :D The track is dope :bounce: