Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Id, DMV Trick Revisisted

Instead of getting someone's driver's license why not just get the regular photo id? I don't think it will say DUP at the bottom.

Its $6 and you need the birth certificate and the social security card. Everyone has done the trick with getting the license but of course everyone gets shit for it because of the DUP.

Anyone else ever try this? I have a real dup and I get shit for it and I'm about to get just the regular photo id. Hopefully I didn't just ruin this for myself by sharing and still get shit for my id

instead of getting a DUP - just apply for a boat license, you don't need to take a test or anything. you just fill out the form and at the bottom of your license where it would say DUP it say re/ch which means renewal and change.

jersey is going to be switching over to id's that look like credit cards anyway. they have a magnetic strip on the back and they run it through what looks like a credit card machine. they will be busting all the youngins soon enough and us older kiddies will be hassled a lot less !!!

Ive had bouncers give me a hard time with CHANGE on the bottom of my license. Come to think of it, last summer one of the bouncers at Tempts gave me a hard time with my RENEWAL license. He had to show it to another bouncer who then showed it to a cop.

Originally posted by magilicuti

Instead of getting someone's driver's license why not just get the regular photo id? I don't think it will say DUP at the bottom.

Its $6 and you need the birth certificate and the social security card. Everyone has done the trick with getting the license but of course everyone gets shit for it because of the DUP.

Anyone else ever try this? I have a real dup and I get shit for it and I'm about to get just the regular photo id. Hopefully I didn't just ruin this for myself by sharing and still get shit for my id

Go to the county and get a county ID at your courthouse, that will work with a duplicate, I used it all last summer, with my dup., to get into djais and that is one of the harder ones to get into.

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Seriously, try my suggestion out. All you need is your birth certificate. Call up the local courthouse in hackensack, I believe its on the 3rd floor!

I will do that, the bouncer at DJais told me to try that last summer...

I wanna get this over with before summer.

I went there on an afternoon during work and got it done in like a half hour its not bad. And On the ID it states (because I have it right here) Has your name and then

"Has furnished to the underdsigned satisfactory evidence of having attained the age of 21 years."

I guess that should be proof enough. It was like $15 if that. Good luck! :)

You need to bring 2 passport photos with u to the court house...plus you need to know the madien name of the person's id u have mother..or just be prepared to make one up. One goes on ur id the other goes on file there. I did it with no problem 3 years ago and it worked like a charm everywhere!!! Good Luck!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

1) CHNG is the same as a DUP especially down the shore

2) Right on the back of the county ID it says Not intended for use to purchase alcohol (Ocean counties say that anyway)

3) BOAT LICENSES aren't worth the paper they are printed on

:D :D :D

yea u know what your talking about i used a boat licence all last yr when i didn't have a licence

if you have legitimate photo backup (college ID) most places shouldnt give you a problem, although i was harassed at Bunka.....i always bring at least 3 forms of photo ID and a credit card or two

people lose wallets, stuff gets stolen......bouncers should be understanding....especially if you can spout out your address, DOB, SSN, and whatever else they ask you with no problem

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

if you have legitimate photo backup (college ID) most places shouldnt give you a problem, although i was harassed at Bunka.....i always bring at least 3 forms of photo ID and a credit card or two

people lose wallets, stuff gets stolen......bouncers should be understanding....especially if you can spout out your address, DOB, SSN, and whatever else they ask you with no problem

BG

I used to ALWAYS have trouble at Bunkas. My license said CHANGE on it, from a change of address. They try to trick ya. The bouncer asked me my SS#. Why? its not on my freakin license! I had to walk back across the parking lot in the rain once to get a second form. And thats my Green Card. What other picture ID's does anyone else even have?

Thankfully now I have my renewal and I pray I dont lose it. Although I did have trouble at Tempts last year with it.

Originally posted by trewguy

yea u know what your talking about i used a boat licence all last yr when i didn't have a licence

Oh OK. Since you said sooo.......NOT!!!!!

Any place that has anyone trained in ID's, like where I work, wouldn't serve you a glass of water!!!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

BG

school Ids are not valid forms of ID - anything issued by the state or county in which you live is --- and that doesnt include a rutgers ID even though it is a state institution

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Oh OK. Since you said sooo.......NOT!!!!!

Any place that has anyone trained in ID's, like where I work, wouldn't serve you a glass of water!!!!!

U WOULD SERVE ME A GLASS OF WATER ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES HOMO

Originally posted by barbiegirl

instead of getting a DUP - just apply for a boat license, you don't need to take a test or anything. you just fill out the form and at the bottom of your license where it would say DUP it say re/ch which means renewal and change.

jersey is going to be switching over to id's that look like credit cards anyway. they have a magnetic strip on the back and they run it through what looks like a credit card machine. they will be busting all the youngins soon enough and us older kiddies will be hassled a lot less !!!

WRONG! Coming from someone who had to go through a bunch of bullshit to get a boaters license (jet ski) its not that easy. to get the boat endorsement added to your DL (if you were born after 1978- if you were before that, then your golden) you need to take a 8 week course, pass a written test, and then you get a certificate from the state police that you have to present to DMV to get a boat endorsement.

BUT when you go through all of this, you can get a 21 ID, get a boat or jet ski and terroize the lakes...all while using your 'friends' identity...

Bern:

I dont know...I have seen ALOT of people get shit for DUP on their licenses...but then again, I have seen even more get away with it...i think it really jsut depends on how you carry yourself when you get to the door; but who Am I to say anything, I just lost my dmv ID, 6 months before my 21st AND right before summer...looks like its going to be a lonnnngggggggg summer for me....