Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should I change my avatar?

Should I change my avatar?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change my avatar?

• Yes-Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Mental and Sex Therapist
    • No-Cookie Monster

Originally posted by therunner

I thought you were straight-edge? Didn't do any of that mind altering stuff.

Who me? I'm a health nut. I don't put anything unhealthy into my body.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Couple years ago at the Circus night at Buzz I was so out of my head I thought the 50 foot inflatable clown they had on the stage was picking a fight with me. I stood in the middle of the dancefloor yelling at the 50 foot clown. And then when I realized he wasn't yelling at me, I wanted to give him a hug and tell him I was sorry.

OMIGOSH! that's hysterical :laugh: :laugh:

Couple years ago at the Circus night at Buzz I was so out of my head I thought the 50 foot inflatable clown they had on the stage was picking a fight with me. I stood in the middle of the dancefloor yelling at the 50 foot clown. And then when I realized he wasn't yelling at me, I wanted to give him a hug and tell him I was sorry.

That's one of the best club stories I've ever heard.

shady eventually made out with the 50 foot inflatable clown

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm still laughing at this story. I'm with Kuro, definitely the best club story I have heard.

:D

That same night my buddy was on the same stuff, and he got pee-fright. He spent half an hour in the bathroom, going from stall to stall, trying to pee. He'd come out of one stall, and then dart into the next one. I stood there watching him and finally got fed up and dragged him out of the bathroom and told him "You're done!".

Then we tried to go upstairs and it took us like ten minutes. When we got to the top of the stairs, we were on all fours crawling up the stairs. Coming down the stairs was even more of an adventure. It was just like the scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when Johnny Depp and Benicio Del Toro were trying to get off the merry-go-round at Circus Circus.

That same night my buddy was on the same stuff, and he got pee-fright. He spent half an hour in the bathroom, going from stall to stall, trying to pee. He'd come out of one stall, and then dart into the next one. I stood there watching him and finally got fed up and dragged him out of the bathroom and told him "You're done!".

Then we tried to go upstairs and it took us like ten minutes. When we got to the top of the stairs, we were on all fours crawling up the stairs. Coming down the stairs was even more of an adventure. It was just like the scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when Johnny Depp and Benicio Del Toro were trying to get off the merry-go-round at Circus Circus.

this along with Kimball Collins night, and Halloween night might go on to become classics