Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Turn to channel 7!! Mini Sluts!!

jennEfer

So opra is doing a whole show on the "oral sex epidemic" going on with young teens (age 12 - 16). First of all... middle schoolers giving head?!! wtf!! Second of all... the girls aren't even getting any in return!!

I think that some girls today are losing their edge. It seems to be all about rolling over and taking what's given to you, so to speak. Sex at young ages has been around for ages. It's now being talked about though. As for the women, until they step up fpr themselves, they will be stuck in sexually unsatisfying situations for the rest of their lives.

Originally posted by jazzie-jai

I think that some girls today are losing their edge. It seems to be all about rolling over and taking what's given to you, so to speak. Sex at young ages has been around for ages. It's now being talked about though. As for the women, until they step up fpr themselves, they will be stuck in sexually unsatisfying situations for the rest of their lives.

"Losing their edge???" Do you really think 12-16 y.o. girls necessarily know how to be that assertive? We're not exactly talking about "women" here, these are teenagers (and some pre-teens!).

Thats not the point. These girls are 13/14... and i would not consider them women by any means. They might not even had a menstrual cycle yet, and the guys they are giving head to probably don't even have pubic hair. I dont know about you, but when I was in middle school, the girls I knew were not casually giving blow jobs to guys in bathrooms, in the back of school busses, etc...

Attitude is sometimes all girls do have. And yes i do remember assertive girls when I was going through junior high, hell, I was even one of them. I was taught at a young age to respect my body and that others should do the same, especially if it was some guy trying get in my pants. I think that to say girls that young don't know how to be assertive is not giving them enough credit.

Originally posted by jazzie-jai

Attitude is sometimes all girls do have. And yes i do remember assertive girls when I was going through junior high, hell, I was even one of them. I was taught at a young age to respect my body and that others should do the same, especially if it was some guy trying get in my pants. I think that to say girls that young don't know how to be assertive is not giving them enough credit.

But were you doing the same thing these girls are doing? Or even considered it? If not, then we're talking about a *completely* different mindset.