Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does it get weird

f0xyminx

when you're just gettin to know someone, like you get caught between saying too much or too little about how you really feel about the person, and you come off wrong, get misunderstood

i consider myself pretty upfront , but i guess i'm not if things can be so complicated

:mad: grrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by f0xyminx

when you're just gettin to know someone, like you get caught between saying too much or too little about how you really feel about the person, and you come off wrong, get misunderstood

i consider myself pretty upfront , but i guess i'm not if things can be so complicated

No matter how honest you are things are goin to always be complicated lol. Misunderstandings are goin to be there no matter what you do IMO...

and Bitch420...is there really a need ???

it's just so frustrating

:( ::sigh::

Yea I know but it's to be expected...:blank:

In my case it was about 4 months after being friends that I made a comment that got misunderstood, and there goes the potential bf. He still wont speak to me, 4 months later...why what happened?

hey foxie...when you're talking it should be a relaxing conversation...when you talk with this person do u get tense or something?

say what ever is on ur heart...but filter it with is not appropriate for the situation....if the guy misunderstands u then find another one:)

like>;)

Misunderstandings happen.

Then you can say and mean something one day...and feel completely different the next.

Just keep people informed....like cnn :laugh: constent updates

Some people may get sick of them true...but the ones that stick around through all the bs...theryre the keepers.

Be true to yourself.

All the pain is worth it.

:flame: