Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THURSDAY night ~ what's good?!?

If you want to try something Different you should check out

DEKO LOUNGE.....Its right across the street from Club Abyss.

The party just started last week and Ive heard nothing but good things about it. GREAT crowd, Very good music by John Micheals and Unique. A very upscale place to just go and chill.

Let me know if you need any gueslist info or any other info.

Email me at Bshah98@aol.com

Originally posted by binoys

If you want to try something Different you should check out

DEKO LOUNGE.....Its right across the street from Club Abyss.

The party just started last week and Ive heard nothing but good things about it. GREAT crowd, Very good music by John Micheals and Unique. A very upscale place to just go and chill.

Let me know if you need any gueslist info or any other info.

Email me at Bshah98@aol.com

Hmmm ~ that's really close to me... I go to Abyss alot, but i've never been to Deko since it's changed... I've heard a lot of good things about it... it used to be club paradise right? (not sure if I got the name right) Thanks for the info I really appreciate it... I might check it out... :D

Originally posted by binoys

Go check out the Website......place is GORGEUOS!!!!!!

www.dekolounge.com

Unreal it really came out SOO nice.

if you need a list email me. I can prob find you a comp to go check the place out.

You're weren't kidding... looks very nice... I'm definitely gonna check it out... if not this Thursday definitely soon... looks a lot different... thanx binoy :D

Originally posted by dancensmile

You're weren't kidding... looks very nice... I'm definitely gonna check it out... if not this Thursday definitely soon... looks a lot different... thanx binoy :D

No Prob

Originally posted by thehype

Tradewinds baby, tradewinds. MonMouth U. has finals this week so eevryone is goin to be in a party mood

I agree with ya here....you go to school there?? I think that's where I'll be this Thursday....suprise suprise :tongue:

Originally posted by dancensmile

I've never been to Metro? What's it like there?

If you never been there I would recommend going on Friday, but it would have to be this or next Fri. b/c the Fri. party moves to Thus after Mem. day....

This Thus. the crowd will be a mix of young and old and the music should def. be on point w/ Manny.

Fri. Richie Rydell- I don't think anyone needs to say any more about what he or the Fri. party is like.... consistantly an insane time...

Originally posted by thesandman

If you never been there I would recommend going on Friday, but it would have to be this or next Fri. b/c the Fri. party moves to Thus after Mem. day....

This Thus. the crowd will be a mix of young and old and the music should def. be on point w/ Manny.

Fri. Richie Rydell- I don't think anyone needs to say any more about what he or the Fri. party is like.... consistantly an insane time...

Thanks for the 411 :)

What he said.

:) :)

Thanks Bri. Ill remind you...

Dancin- Ill be there Thus and Fri. ML2K1 will be destroying all the CPers at the bar next to the dj booth....

maybe that's where i'll go friday night... i'm gonna be celebrating all weekend... :D