Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Who else is up at 6:20am????

Recommended Posts

work...horrendous work...

I've being doing this one lousy paper all night and I have all of three pages. Now, I've a presentation in a couple of hours, and I have to finish this paper before I leave. I've also another short two-page paper to get done by the end of today.

I hate school... :mad3:

But enough about me, what's keeping you up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ewwww! That sucks! I just couldn't sleep this morning. I've been laying up the last few days trying to get healthy and I think my body is like "WTF" - TOO MUCH REST!!! *lol*

:laugh:

Good luck w/ your papers! I'm so glad graduate school is long gone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Ewwww! That sucks! I just couldn't sleep this morning. I've been laying up the last few days trying to get healthy and I think my body is like "WTF" - TOO MUCH REST!!! *lol*

:laugh:

Good luck w/ your papers! I'm so glad graduate school is long gone!

omg...I'm still undergrad. :yuck:

But don't you complain about getting TOO MUCH REST! :tongue: I'd kill to be like you right now...hehe

I tell you what, you go outside and start running around all day, come back and you'll crash like a cheap lemon of a car. Better you get some sleep tonight, eh? ;)

I'm off to get shit done, unfortunately. Have fun doing whatever it is you gotta do today. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by superfli

6:20 am...bahhhh!!! i gotta be up at 3:30 this sunday for a fishing trip...now that's brutal! i'm gonna have to wear my ass out at buzz on friday night so i can get to bed early saturday... :D

Well - at least you're going to do something fun! Where are you going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a bunch of buds and myself are going to st mary's county...one of the guys that graduated last year owns a boat down there and gives us good deals on day trips in the bay...mmmmmmm, rockfish....normally the boat doesn't leave 'til around 8 am, but this time he wants to leave at 5:45 or 6:00...i'm gonna cry...:( but apparently they've been catching 4 foot fish :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by superfli

normally the boat doesn't leave 'til around 8 am, but this time he wants to leave at 5:45 or 6:00...i'm gonna cry...:( but apparently they've been catching 4 foot fish :D

I will never understand fishing, what is the point, I don't see any entertainment in sitting there waiting for some stupid fish to bite a hook so you can grab the slimy thing and rip it off the hook?? Especially when you can just walk to your local fresh fields and buy all the fish you want:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by superfli

a bunch of buds and myself are going to st mary's county...one of the guys that graduated last year owns a boat down there and gives us good deals on day trips in the bay...mmmmmmm, rockfish....normally the boat doesn't leave 'til around 8 am, but this time he wants to leave at 5:45 or 6:00...i'm gonna cry...:( but apparently they've been catching 4 foot fish :D

Shiiiiit! Me and my friends used to go rockfish fishing all the time. So much fun! Especially when you are already drinking vodka at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

Shiiiiit! Me and my friends used to go rockfish fishing all the time. So much fun! Especially when you are already drinking vodka at 6 o'clock in the morning.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks it makes no sense. oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

Shiiiiit! Me and my friends used to go rockfish fishing all the time. So much fun! Especially when you are already drinking vodka at 6 o'clock in the morning.

actually we're taking a keg onto the boat.... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by superfli

actually we're taking a keg onto the boat.... :D

thats the whole point, getting together, eating drinking and in the process you fish...so even if you dont fish, you still eat, and get drunk and spend times with your buds...thats the whole point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×