Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!!

Originally posted by djqwest

Potion...upper west side. cool joint.

http://www.clubplanet.com/clubsearch/clublisting.asp?clid=CF67355A3333E6E143439161ADC2D82E

Yo ,I know CC! I never would go to changes, but I know CC he is mad cool. Does he still hang out with that big shot Steve. That guy is pretty cool too. He's got his own Limo driving there asses from place to place. When Exit first open up I rode with them, Wow what characters.

Yup...Steve's the fawkin Mac. Still roll with them... characters indeed.

Have we met before?

Originally posted by tempkid

Yo ,I know CC! I never would go to changes, but I know CC he is mad cool. Does he still hang out with that big shot Steve. That guy is pretty cool too. He's got his own Limo driving there asses from place to place. When Exit first open up I rode with them, Wow what characters.

A PLACE CALLED B-3 ITS ON AVE B IN ALPHABET CITY NICE LOUNGE DOWN STAIRS AND RESTARAUNT UP STAIRS

TO FDR DRIVE TO HOUSTON ST EXIT GO DOWN A FEW LIGHTS TO AVE B ON THE CONOR AVE B AND 3RD ST

IT NOT THERE TAO IS A HOT PLACE TO RELAX NICE LOUNGE ATMOSPHERE

Originally posted by laurie619

Go to "go". . . :D

sorry laurie girl but i think that place sucks !!

i was there once and you couldn't even move, not only that but they played HIP HOP !! i may not have gone on a good night but still ... it's the size of a shoebox and HOT AS HELL !!

why don't you try OHM on a saturday !!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

sorry laurie girl but i think that place sucks !!

i was there once and you couldn't even move, not only that but they played HIP HOP !! i may not have gone on a good night but still ... it's the size of a shoebox and HOT AS HELL !!

why don't you try OHM on a saturday !!

Its ok. .. how long ago where you there?? I hate hip hop, and would NEVER go anywhere that would play it. .. :tongue: It might have changed who knows...;)

Originally posted by djqwest

Yup...Steve's the fawkin Mac. Still roll with them... characters indeed.

Have we met before?

I don't think so. I don't remember Chris ever introducing me to another dj. Does Steve still own that lounge in the city, I think it was called Rubber Monkey ?

Originally posted by laurie619

Its ok. .. how long ago where you there?? I hate hip hop, and would NEVER go anywhere that would play it. .. :tongue: It might have changed who knows...;)

Stop lying, you can't get enough of the "brotha's cocks'" you cum queen.