Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats your favorite club for the summer in new jersey

My first reaction, i was gonna say Temps...thats usually my favorite club...BUT, after this past weekend I might have to say Surf Club...theres just something about the vibe at that place. I love the fact that it can be daylight outside and people sitting on the beach, but yet inside its an actual club, not some cheesy wannabe club.:)

Originally posted by lesdig

My first reaction, i was gonna say Temps...thats usually my favorite club...BUT, after this past weekend I might have to say Surf Club...theres just something about the vibe at that place. I love the fact that it can be daylight outside and people sitting on the beach, but yet inside its an actual club, not some cheesy wannabe club.:)

I agree

I always have the best time at Surf............and it's friggin Sunday when I'm there so imagine they had the party on Saturdays :eek:

Abyss on wensdays

Tradewinds on thursdays

Bamboo and Xs on fridayz

Surf club then Xs on saturday

Surf Club then temps on sundayz

Thats Whats My Summer Is like since i am only half hour away from all those spots

I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH HEADLINERS W/ NICKI CYBILIA , MARTINIQUE IN POINT PLEASANT WITH DJ BUSHAY AND DJ JEDI....ITS AN AWESOME LOUNGE/MARTINI BAR, OR EXCESS, OR MERGE...WHEN EDDIE BAEZ AND RYDELL ARE PLAYING!