Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need A Place 2 Hang Out

sensi

2 30YROLD FEMALES FROM NYC LOOKING FOR MALES TO HANGOUT WITH FOR NEXT WEEKEND THURSDAY TILL SUNDAY

WE LIKE R/B HIP HOP REGGEA AND WHAT EVER ELSE

WE REALLY TRYIN TO LINK SO IF INTESTED EMAIL US

LOVE4U2LUV@AOL.COM

STAYIN AT A HOTEL ON SOUTH BEACH FOR THE WEEKEND ONLY!

WE LOOKIN 2 HANG THE FUCK OUT!!

IF U KNOW OF A PLACE TO PARTY @ HOLLA BK WITH THE 411

NO SCUBS. NO BABY MAMA DRAMA !!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

SO BASICALLY YOUR LOOKING FOR NYC AND JERSEY GUYS... WELL ME AND MIKEY CAN HANDLE THAT..... I'LL TAKE THE ITALIAN ONE OUT OF THE GROUP.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

ummmmmm i think they are tryin to get away from new york & jersey men.... i thinthats why they are here.... :laugh:

ummmm where ever people from nyc or jersey go they seem to find or hang out with nyers and peopel from nj....... they know you florida people are loserssssssssssssssssssssssssss..

Originally posted by djfrosty

I called it a few days ago. I knew he liked fat, hairy lip Italian women. (Staten Island)

ok first of all djfrostbite calm ya self, staten island girls/women are fuckin hot along with the rest of ny and jersey and put the girls in this state to shame.......sorry a chick with a mullet dont do it up for me killa....

ok first of all djfrostbite calm ya self, staten island girls/women are fuckin hot along with the rest of ny and jersey and put the girls in this state to shame.......sorry a chick with a mullet dont do it up for me killa....

Mikey:

You know it's all good. One of my girlfriends lives on Staten Island by the mall, been up there 5 times this calendar year. My point is that Staten Island doesn't stand out.

It's funny when we go on these bachelor parties we play what's called the swirly game. You don't hook up that night, you flush your head down the toilet when you get home. (bachelor exempt of course) Wanna play with us? Better bring your A game playa.

Originally posted by saleen351

ummmm where ever people from nyc or jersey go they seem to find or hang out with nyers and peopel from nj....... they know you florida people are loserssssssssssssssssssssssssss..

YEAH YEAH WE ARE ...WE LIKE IT THAT WAY IMPORTANT MAN....

PEOPEL ?? IS THAT WHUT THEY CALL EM NOWADAYS ??:laugh: OR DO YOU NEED TO GO TO E.S.O.L. CLASSES :laugh:

I called it a few days ago. I knew he liked fat, hairy lip Italian women. (Staten Island)

I'll take a woman from my home town Staten Island , any day of the week . :D

p.s. I've seen more facial hair on women down here; then I've ever seen in my life. :vomit2:

Mikey:

You know it's all good. One of my girlfriends lives on Staten Island by the mall, been up there 5 times this calendar year. My point is that Staten Island doesn't stand out.

It's funny when we go on these bachelor parties we play what's called the swirly game. You don't hook up that night, you flush your head down the toilet when you get home. (bachelor exempt of course) Wanna play with us? Better bring your A game playa.

bro u kidding me...the girls from like age 17 to like 30 in fuckin staten island stand out, maybe they didnt stand out to u, cause you didnt see em, trust me s.i. girls got the looks, taste, fashion, and attitude, and they also speak english which is always a plus......

bro u kidding me...the girls from like age 17 to like 30 in fuckin staten island stand out, maybe they didnt stand out to u, cause you didnt see em, trust me s.i. girls got the looks, taste, fashion, and attitude, and they also speak english which is always a plus......

:laugh: :laugh:

S.I. isn't different than anywhere else. You're just homesick bro.

Give it some time and learn some Spanish.

One week baby and I will be on that plane to your territory.

Can't fuckin wait for 3 days of booze, women, music and extracurriculars.

:laugh: :laugh:

S.I. isn't different than anywhere else. You're just homesick bro.

Give it some time and learn some Spanish.

One week baby and I will be on that plane to your territory.

Can't fuckin wait for 3 days of booze, women, music and extracurriculars.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: bro staten island is alot different then fort lauderdale/miami/south florida......homesick yes, know the difference also, yes......

I have to agree with you. It's like two different frickin countries.

But you gotta love both. That's why NY and Miami are my favorite places to visit.

2 different worlds more like it....

im content with miami, especially since riveraaaaaaa is coming this weeekend, woooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

what a joke...:laugh: :laugh:

He can insult Florida all he wants, but he gets worked up when we insult that bridge called Staten Island...turnabout must not be fair play in Saleen's book.

Though I think it's kind of ignorant for them to hang out exclusively with Jerseyites and NYC folk when they come down...it'd be like me going to Sweden and just staking out the US Embassy all day.

Originally posted by pod

He can insult Florida all he wants, but he gets worked up when we insult that bridge called Staten Island...turnabout must not be fair play in Saleen's book. .

he's not the only one who gets insulted. I'm proud of my hometown.. . " that bridge called Staten Island" .I don't think you want hear the nicknames, new yorkers have for florida, and miami in particular.

Originally posted by pod

Though I think it's kind of ignorant for them to hang out exclusively with Jerseyites and NYC folk when they come down... me

exclusively no;ignorant from an outsiders view perhaps. however ,it's natural for people raised, in the same area, to bond a lot better.

I only said 'bridge' to prove a point...I'm sorry you were hit by the insult, but I really only did it to prove a point. I'm sure the other Staten Folks trashing Miami got riled up over it, as much as I do when people insult the city that has treated me so well over the past five years.

Yeah, I get along swell with people from New York and New Jersey, but I'm always for meeting new and exotic girls from far off lands. I could really give a shit where the guys are from :cool: