• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by j303j

wow

why do you hate jews so much????

Dude I am seeing a jewish girl..

I hate the way the US runs forign policeys by having the Jews back all the time.

The RICH get RICHER and THE POOR get POORER..

Propaganda

this guy is really starting to piss me off.

Why cuz you are Jewish and the truth hurts your virgin ears.

Your People are cold blooded murders or children and women starting a appression..

I knew a ked from NA who was nicknamed Jew and went out with a girl from routherford Jamie you that guy?

im not jewish. im catholic. nice calling that kid jew. you are from wallington are you a dumb polack?????

I didnt call him Jew he called himself Jew asshole.

And yeah I am a dumb polock bro you wanna do summtin about it?

im not jewish. im catholic. nice calling that kid jew. you are from wallington are you a dumb polack?????

And yeah I am a dumb polock you wanna do summtin about it?

Originally posted by stonedcl

And yeah I am a dumb polock you wanna do summtin about it?

gotta love peopel who are tough over the internet. hey you can talk bad about the jews i can talk bad about pollacks.

oh and please speak english. i really don't understand half the shit you say.

Im speaking Polish , me being a Dumb polack cant spell, see whill Us is giving Jew 3 Billion a year they cant hire decent teachers to teach kids with mental disabilitys or dumb polaks like myself.

I know how to speak 4 languages fluently yet do not take my time typing so I am a dumb Polack.

And I have a dissadvantage not being born in this country and bieng born to 2 dumb polaks dont help either..

gotta love peopel who are tough over the internet. hey you can talk bad about the jews i can talk bad about pollacks.

being polish is a natonality ..

There are jewish pollacks..

Remember that guy Hitler, how many jew did he kill in poland?

has nuttin to do with me being tough its you bullshiting how your people in Isrial live in fear yet the palistines are being appressed by the jew its right, Its a 2 sided knife asshole!

well i am sorry for calling you a dumb pollack then i didn't realize you are not from here. how does your gf feel about your views of israel and jews then?

Dude u do not understand..

Me and her dad go for hours just like u and me.

Its like the priest in my religion malesting kids.

Its sick Its wrong and I will be the first to say it

Well what the jews are doing with the US money is wrong and thats my view.

I was watcing foxnews and they were aresting Reserves from Isrieal becouse they refused to appress the palistine peiople.

The soldiers even knew what they were doing is wrong..

Yes suicide bombing is wrong also but u must remember these people have no money have no weapons no tanks no planes, how else are they gonna get there message across?

And when they do try and get weapons the Jews just take it from them and make arafat look bad, thats what happen with the boat carring weapons a while back in the meddeterian u remember.

It got 2 sides so listen to both with a open mind and dont let the mediea brain wash you cuz BBC new is telling the stories alot diff then US new is.. Thats all I am tring to say bro.

i don't want to argue with you anymore cause it will get us nowhere. i do have an open mind and i do listen to both sides. i just happen to side with israel. they way you came across just sounded bad. sorry if i was rude.

i don't want to argue with you anymore cause it will get us nowhere. i do have an open mind and i do listen to both sides. i just happen to side with israel. they way you came across just sounded bad. sorry if i was rude.

Dude i am far from predjudice against any kind of people no matter who they are. I just didnt like that statement you made about your frinds living in fear and arafat no doing nuttin.

I bet if you talk to someone in jenin or in any other palistine occupied area they would say the same thing, that there living in fear of the Jews and being kept prisoners in there own homes.

Alot of people have it worste then the jews in Isreial, they actully have it good other then some bombing but that happens every day everywhere just the Media dosnt blow it up like they do withe the Jews so I am not gonna fell pity for them.

They get whatever they need fron Us on a armsraise while people are starving everywhere else.