Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: barb.e.girl

first of all thank you so much for bringing ME back to life ... this board was starting to get boring these past few days !!!

also - it must take a lot of talent to edit a picture that way !!

wow BG you are really smart !! i think you may be my HERO !!

so, you had to have gotten that picture from 2 places - one being sicktracks or 2 a promo cd that was given out ... which only brings me to the conclusion that my guesses of who most of you are is TRUE !!!

thanks for the clue ... and by the way, maybe you should tell whatevaman (when you come up for some air from sucking him off) that it's HIM who should be careful who his NEW FOUND friends are - i mean after all he controls WHATEVER, WHATEVAMAN says right ??

Originally posted by ibclubbin

hopefully digging up a picture of me to edit in photoshop.....good photo edits always make me :laugh:

ya know it isn't that hard to find a picture of a 4 foot, 4 eyed, basement DJ pencil neck GEEK !!!

Well well well...yet another thread dedicated to the illustrious barbiegirl....although, this time its ibclubbin that has the crush instead of whatevafag....

its really too bad that you have nothing better to do with your pathetic little lives than trash this poor girl...and, more importantly, tom.e.k.....

funny thing though?

this picture came off tom.e.k's new CD...either that or sicktracks.com where he was the feature dj....so, you had to do some digging around for this one, jackass...

not only this, but for someone to put this much effort into this must really have a problem w tom.e.k. maybe his competition? too bad you have to resort to a stupid slander campaign on a goddamn club message board...you know, with a secret name and everything, so that no one knows who you are....or so you think....

the jokes on you....

:bigfinger

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

Well well well...yet another thread dedicated to the illustrious barbiegirl....although, this time its ibclubbin that has the crush instead of whatevafag....

its really too bad that you have nothing better to do with your pathetic little lives than trash this poor girl...and, more importantly, tom.e.k.....

funny thing though?

this picture came off tom.e.k's new CD...either that or sicktracks.com where he was the feature dj....so, you had to do some digging around for this one, jackass...

not only this, but for someone to put this much effort into this must really have a problem w tom.e.k. maybe his competition? too bad you have to resort to a stupid slander campaign on a goddamn club message board...you know, with a secret name and everything, so that no one knows who you are....or so you think....

the jokes on you....

:bigfinger

the pic came from Sicktracks, I dont Tom or barbiegirl, but i dont have a secret name and dont hide behind shit

ive met a ton of people from this board and they all know me....pics of me are around, I have nothing to hide.....Barbiegirl on the other hand.....well....she is just a shit talker with no face (ive never seen her at least)

the pic was for a laugh....have one or shut the fuck up

BG

Originally posted by whatevaman

Hi Kristy I see we are finaly fessing up to who you truly are. About time. Anyways who are my new found friends I wold realy love to know?

fessing up - and where do you see any fessing up ??

FAT CHANCE FUCK FACE ... get a life and find a new hobby, or better yet, buy yourself some barbie dolls, maybe that will cure your obsession !!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

the pic came from Sicktracks, I dont Tom or barbiegirl, but i dont have a secret name and dont hide behind shit

ive met a ton of people from this board and they all know me....pics of me are around, I have nothing to hide.....Barbiegirl on the other hand.....well....she is just a shit talker with no face (ive never seen her at least)

the pic was for a laugh....have one or shut the fuck up

BG

well, i guess you are a lot dumber than i thought....i figured that you were under the assumption that you could say whatever the fuck you wanted and no one would know who it is...

but, instead, you are aware that people know who you are and you post stupid shit anyway....

i dont think you have any room to talk or post any shit about anyone....no one else on this board that i know of has heard via a message board that their ass was canned....

i have a message for you from whatevafag: 'get back on your knees and start suckin'....

:hump:

well, i guess you are a lot dumber than i thought....i figured that you were under the assumption that you could say whatever the fuck you wanted and no one would know who it is...

but, instead, you are aware that people know who you are and you post stupid shit anyway....

i dont think you have any room to talk or post any shit about anyone....no one else on this board that i know of has heard via a message board that their ass was canned....

i have a message for you from whatevafag: 'get back on your knees and start suckin'....

:hump:

actualy i say that to kristy.........;) i am done with this thread because it is a waste of my time, you trick ass hooka.

although that was what i originally thought, it wasnt the deal....i wasnt fired at all......you can call Peter up yourself and ask him if you like.....they asked me what I wanted to do and I quit...since I'm not a hiphop DJ it didnt make sense for me to stay

believe what you want...thats fine...since I dont know who you are your opinion doesnt mean shit to begin with

BG

• 3 years later...